PDA

View Full Version : mystic spiritwalker

Sorl
05-20-2014, 04:44 PM
If the mystic spiritwalker has attacked 3 times (e.g.), and defended 3 other troops, it's unclear if all 3 should be defended or if only the final effect should be counted. If it's the former, the card certainly isn't working, and either way perhaps it could be made more obvious which cards are being protected from damage. Especially because frequently I found the effect was resolved before I had a chance to see the target.

3HoursDungeon
05-20-2014, 05:25 PM
I made a post about this card as well. It doesn't give accurate shielding tooltips or sometimes no tooltips at all. It needs to be worded better and shown better with text/some effect.

Shirik
05-20-2014, 05:48 PM
I agree Mystic Spiritwalker in this scenario should create 3 replacement modifiers that are just floating around, waiting for the next time each is dealt damage. If you chose 3 different troops and none of them has taken damage yet, then the next time they each take damage, each would have that damage prevented. There is no relationship between two instances of the triggered effect, and so they should all be active until they each take damage.

This is likely a bug.

Sorl
05-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Played against it again and it did assign the buff to numerous troops. Seems a bit strong to me, 4/3 for 4 and 1 threshold that's basically invincible and gives that buff to other troops?

Xenavire
05-21-2014, 04:19 AM
Played against it again and it did assign the buff to numerous troops. Seems a bit strong to me, 4/3 for 4 and 1 threshold that's basically invincible and gives that buff to other troops?

It is meant to be a one-off buff per time you attack with the spiritwalker. It is perfectly balanced for that - it being permanent is a massive bug.