PDA

View Full Version : [Community Sponsored] Beta Keys - Request Here

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sanchez
05-21-2014, 02:45 AM
Ive seen a few threads running around with closed beta keys being offered out, and was curious if anyone had an extra they would be willing to give out? I've been really interested in trying this game!

Thank you :D

hammer
05-21-2014, 02:47 AM
Sanchez - I have a key for you and will PM

dnu
05-21-2014, 04:17 AM
Hello,

I saw some threads with this kind of request so ima try my luck. :o
Looking forward to trying this and helping out with bug reporting.

Would really appreciate a key.

Have a lovely day!

solved by the wonderful kiisama

Gyudon
05-21-2014, 08:05 AM
wow people are nice here, anyone else has extra keys they would be willing to giveaway xD?

Tangela
05-21-2014, 08:24 AM
Hi guys.
Just wondering if anyone have an extra beta key wandering around that would be willing to give it out.
I would appreciate it.

Kramer just gave me a key, thank you!

hammer
05-21-2014, 09:29 AM
I dont have anymore I gave my last to OP as he appears to be a long term supporter of CZE during the wowtcg era.

kiisama
05-21-2014, 10:41 AM
@dnu, I'll PM you my beta key

Kramer
05-21-2014, 10:51 AM
@ Tangela. I sent you a beta key.

Avagantamos
05-21-2014, 11:06 AM
I've never been a fan of begging for beta keys...So instead I'd like to humbly ask if some kind soul would like to give me a key. I've been interested in this game for a while and would like to experience it first hand.

Morphis
05-21-2014, 11:09 AM
I have been looking at this game since.... a long time now and i hoped closed beta invites would start all together but as far as i read for now only backers got it.
If someone still has some extra beta key IT WOULD BE GREAT to have a chance to try this game, that is one of the most impressive(talking about what are developers' goals) i have seen in ages.

FrostMist
05-21-2014, 11:11 AM
I would also like to request a beta key at this point in time. If anyone has a spare I'd be most grateful.

Sanchez
05-21-2014, 11:27 AM
I'm looking to get one for a friend because he for whatever reason cannot post on his profile. Hammers was super kind to give me one, but anyone has an extra laying around and would PM me it, I would be forever grateful. Thank you! :D

Kaltoric
05-21-2014, 12:15 PM
Would appreciate a key as well. I posted in Cory post but my luck has never been that good. If anyone has a spare key for someone that will be supporting hex till the game closes down, I'd appreciate it.

AerSiegfried
05-21-2014, 01:20 PM
I would really appreciate a key as well. Sadly I didn't find out about this game until it was already too late to buy the slacker backer pack, so my only chance right now is a beta key. Thank you in advance. :)

Mandragoro
05-21-2014, 02:39 PM
Hi, have someone a Beta-Key for me.I found the Game three Weeks ago,and it looks realy interesting,i like MMORPG and TCG and that in one Game thats Great.But i have no Beta-Key,no luck by the Giveway.If someone have a Extra-Key for me,Thanks in advance.

kigf
05-21-2014, 02:48 PM
As there is no more slacker backer, i will ask here, is someone willing to give me a beta key?

OneLeaf
05-21-2014, 02:50 PM
Need beta key please.

niterain
05-21-2014, 03:19 PM
hello there i recently read about the 500 beta keys that were given out. could any one donate a beta code please? i would like to try this game instead of watching youtube matches...

EvolvingMonkey
05-21-2014, 05:16 PM
I unfortunately missed out on the KS and Slacker backer - I would be ever grateful if someone has an extra key lying around!

Thanks!

Skirovik
05-21-2014, 05:43 PM
I'll be giving away a beta key in my stream. I'll be starting the stream in about 45 mins time. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/skirovik/

ShadowIronblood
05-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Hey guys if anyone has an extra beta key that they could spare ill like to get my brother into the game

Skirovik
05-21-2014, 07:55 PM
Ok my stream has finished and we had 2 lucky winners.

ShadowIronblood, I'm making no promises but hopefully I'll have 1 more key to giveaway in my next stream. That won't be for a couple days though so hopefully you can get your brother a key in the meantime. :D

niterain
05-21-2014, 08:00 PM
hello there i recently read about the 500 beta keys that were given out. could any one donate a beta code please? i would like to try this game instead of watching youtube matches...

bojanglesz
05-21-2014, 08:09 PM
PM'd

Kaltoric
05-21-2014, 08:30 PM

Kami
05-21-2014, 08:35 PM
Apologies in advance but to curb the constant creation of people asking for keys and hoping for sponsors, let's try to consolidate it to a single thread.

Thanks. :)

Mandragoro
05-21-2014, 09:55 PM
Hi, have someone a Beta-Key for me.I found the Game three Weeks ago,and it looks realy interesting,i like MMORPG and TCG and that in one Game thats Great.But i have no Beta-Key,no luck by the Giveway.If someone have a Extra-Key for me,Thanks in advance.

Resand
05-22-2014, 12:22 AM
@Avagantamos PM'ed you a key

Drinas
05-22-2014, 12:32 AM
Hello. I'd love to try the game. If anyone has a key to give that would be awesome. Thanks in advance :)

harmonydial
05-22-2014, 01:10 AM
Hi everyone. sry for my english. I found this game month ago and since then im trying to get a beta key. If someone could give me one ill be very happy.
From Ukraine with love)

Asael
05-22-2014, 01:42 AM
Greetings everyone I have been searching for a key for about 2 weeks now. I enjoy watching the streams however I believe playing the game is even more awesome... so could anyone share their beta key with me please ? :)

gjrud
05-22-2014, 03:43 AM
Greetings everyone, as you can see on the left I'm Gjrud.

Generally I'm not the kind of person going around asking for free stuff so I hope that taking the time to introduce myself a little will be considered as putting a little of effort into this.

The first CCG I played is MtG, I was introduced to it by a friend of mine ten/eleven years ago. Since the first game I was entirely dragged into it and soon my love for theory-crafting and playing competitively started to flourish.
As many of you certainly know MtG is not cheap, especially on a competitive level, this combined with the fact that I was still a jobless student made me stop after few years, even if I still participated too drafts and similar events that didn't require much of an investment.

Between two and three years ago my love for this kind of game started to resurface and since then I played games like Scrolls, Infinity Wars, Hearthstone, Duels of Champions and Soulforge (this is not the entire list, just the one that left an impression on me) but none of them had the vibe and depth I was looking for.

In the end I'm not sure if HEX is the game I'm looking for but, as far as I can tell from what I've seen, this game looks very promising based on what I'm after. I've been following it every now and then since the kickstarter ended and, as time passed, I've become more and more eager to try it out, unluckily for me I discovered the existence of the slacker backer program few days after it ended.

Based on what other have said in this topic I might not be the most enthusiastic person for HEX, but if it will become a deep and competitive game as I hope I would really love to be part of it.

Thanks for the time you dedicated me by reading this post and I hope my English wasn't too unbearable, but if it's the case I apologize for it.

EDIT: Thank you Pheelon!

Pheelon
05-22-2014, 04:12 AM
@gjrud - got a pm :)

Tzezcatlypoca
05-22-2014, 04:56 AM
Hello!

I would really appreciate if someone had a key to spare. I've been a long time TCG player, but recently my chronic disease has forced me to drop this hobby in real life. I've been searching for a quality product on the digital market, but I've been unlucky ever since. HEX looks extremely promising so far, and I'd really love to give it a try.

Kaltoric
05-22-2014, 06:12 AM
Well I was right. Did not receive a beta key yet. Still hoping to get one.
I am medically retired from the military and am looking for a hobby to keep my sanity.thank you I n advanced

Pipkin503
05-22-2014, 07:22 AM
Hey everyone, I've been looking at this game for a while now and can't wait for a key. Would anyone be nice enough to send me one? Thanks :)

ShadowIronblood
05-22-2014, 08:12 AM
Ok my stream has finished and we had 2 lucky winners.

ShadowIronblood, I'm making no promises but hopefully I'll have 1 more key to giveaway in my next stream. That won't be for a couple days though so hopefully you can get your brother a key in the meantime. :D

Thanks Skirovik ill have to keep an eye out for your stream. hopefully i can win one of the keys ^^;

Hawke
05-22-2014, 08:12 AM
Hi all. I am also one of those who are eager to give this game a try. So... Thx

I just got a beta key from a Zintino member and want to say THANK YOU to him. Very nice community is here. Im glad for that.

Nazaroth
05-22-2014, 08:19 AM
This post is so representative of the HEX community i know so far. I mean, try this kind of things eslewhere and you'll obtain a massive pull of haters and trolls and so on.

I'm not a fan of claiming a beta key but i'll join the others and ask for one too.

From France with hope ;)

EDIT : done for me. TY Zintino

Ferezal
05-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Hi here, i want a beta key please, i need a good reaseon to delete hearthstone.

Zintino
05-22-2014, 08:40 AM
I have 2 beta keys left, so the first 2 to PM me gets them! :)

EDIT: And they are gone now!

Ferezal
05-22-2014, 09:00 AM
Anyone with a beta key to share?, any good soul out there?

brighten34
05-22-2014, 09:39 AM
I would be the happiest and most grateful person alive if someone could share a beta key with me.

Fingers crossed!

hex_colin
05-22-2014, 09:47 AM
I would be the happiest and most grateful person alive if someone could share a beta key with me.

Fingers crossed!

I just sent you a key... and a little extra... Have fun! :)

Also, everyone should probably follow Cory on Twitter if you aren't already. He seems to be prone to late night generosity... ;)

UNCDave13
05-22-2014, 10:17 AM
Hey all,

Just learned about this game from the lawsuit. Maybe not the best idea from WotC. Long time MTG player but really unhappy with their online offerings. I wish I had discovered this game when it was being KS'd, would have definitely been a backer.

If anyone has a spare key, I would appreciate it, as I would like to find out for myself how awesome this game is.

Ehrim
05-22-2014, 10:19 AM
Maybe Mr. Colin is feeling generous and can give an other beta key :) if you have an other to share, I'm interested.

hex_colin
05-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Hey all,

Just learned about this game from the lawsuit. Maybe not the best idea from WotC. Long time MTG player but really unhappy with their online offerings. I wish I had discovered this game when it was being KS'd, would have definitely been a backer.

If anyone has a spare key, I would appreciate it, as I would like to find out for myself how awesome this game is.

I just took care of you... Check your PMs... Have fun! :)

Maybe Mr. Colin is feeling generous and can give an other beta key :) if you have an other to share, I'm interested.

You too! :)

Ferezal
05-22-2014, 10:35 AM
what about me Colin? Can u share some love with me? just a little beta key would be fine ;).

Kaltoric
05-22-2014, 10:36 AM
Colin dont know if u have a spare but would love to be able to play this game. I've been asking last 2 days but still no luck

Pipkin503
05-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Colin I would love one SOO MUCH! You would be my best friend! :D

hex_colin
05-22-2014, 10:43 AM
what about me Colin? Can u share some love with me? just a little beta key would be fine ;).

Colin dont know if u have a spare but would love to be able to play this game. I've been asking last 2 days but still no luck

Colin I would love one SOO MUCH! You would be my best friend! :D

Done... done... done... :)

I do need to go work now though! I'll be back later... :)

Ferezal
05-22-2014, 10:44 AM
Colin the key u send me says it has been used... :(...

what the fuuu... Now its puts me that it works but i cant play the game, i ll write support.

THANK U COLIN YOU ROCK BOY

Ehrim
05-22-2014, 10:51 AM
This is the best day of my life, but don't tell my wife :)

hex_colin
05-22-2014, 10:57 AM
Colin the key u send me says it has been used... :(...

what the fuuu... Now its puts me that it works but i cant play the game, i ll write support.

THANK U COLIN YOU ROCK BOY

Remember you have to register the Beta Key at hextcg.com. You can use the other code once you're in the game.

Not completely outside the bounds of possibility that the key has been used, but I very highly doubt it. I've been tracking the ones I had assigned to me pretty meticulously.

Asael
05-22-2014, 11:10 AM
If you happen to have one more key would you be so kind as to share it with me as well Colin ? :D

vulture27
05-22-2014, 11:15 AM
Here is another key for someone who needs it;

fc49-378f-9537-47d9

Asael
05-22-2014, 11:48 AM
Here is another key for someone who needs it;

fc49-378f-9537-47d9

Thank You VERY MUCH ! :D :D :D

kdiebold8715
05-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Ive been trying to find a key everywhere! If anyone has an extra I will be eternally in your debt.

ShadowIronblood
05-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Anyone got a beta key I can give to my brother so we can play hex together?

Mandragoro
05-22-2014, 03:39 PM

Miyordon
05-22-2014, 05:17 PM
Anyone got a beta key I can give to my brother so we can play hex together?

PM Sent.

Soulafein
05-22-2014, 06:12 PM
Never seen a community with such a cooperation before, so i'll humbly ask for a beta key to try this. :) Thanks beforehand

Souda
05-22-2014, 07:31 PM
Well I'll throw my hat into the ring and and ask for a beta key too I suppose.

Loraq
05-22-2014, 07:53 PM
Just found out about this game, sad I didn't manage to get in on the kickstarter. If anybody has a spare key to send my way, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Loraq

OneLeaf
05-22-2014, 09:59 PM
I need beta key for my sister please.

renword
05-22-2014, 11:19 PM
Sent one to OneLeaf.

I have two more available. If you do not have a key/account yet, PM me... first come first serve.

EDIT: All gone

Mayhem_
05-22-2014, 11:51 PM
^ pm'd ''Fingers crossed''.

If there's anyone else with a beta key, i'll love you for a lifetime. Been looking for a quality game for weeks and i've done too much research to resist!

Edit: Received one from Renword - Big thanks mate!

renword
05-22-2014, 11:52 PM
PM'd my last one to you mayhem

Skip
05-23-2014, 12:24 AM
I need beta key. I like card game very much.

Rubick
05-23-2014, 12:53 AM
Can someone share one key to me please? :)

up : Got it from Clay_B . Thank you :o

Clay_B
05-23-2014, 01:11 AM
Never seen a community with such a cooperation before, so i'll humbly ask for a beta key to try this. :) Thanks beforehand

Can someone share one key to me please? :)

PM'ed, enjoy

moxsox
05-23-2014, 01:12 AM
I have a spare Beta key....

Beta Code: 63c5-e747-01ba-4e2e

Enjoy.

Blutsuechtiger
05-23-2014, 01:35 AM
Hello Guys,

I would like to request a ( working ;-) ) Beta key! Hope someone can PM me one.
I also would like to know if there a re still any options (via paypal) to "buy in"?

Thanks a lot in advance!

rojjj4
05-23-2014, 01:36 AM
i wish someone give me a beta key. i would be very thankful for the bottom of my heart :)

Sad
05-23-2014, 01:43 AM
Hi all,

I really want play this game, if anyone give me a key i will play hard.

Ps ( im a Magic the gathering big fan....)

Thx a lot and gl for all

EDIT- GOT MINE !!!!!!! Thx a lot Zintino, you are the best

Morphis
05-23-2014, 02:42 AM
Hi all
I am getting crazy to play this game out. I search on daily basis for sites tweeter facebook for any beta key but still no luck so far.
I really want a chance to be part of this great game so please send me a beta key! It would be AWESOME!

stalecookie
05-23-2014, 03:14 AM
Hey guys, been lurking for a long time. Big CCG/TCG fan hoping to get in on Hex if anyone has a spare key, Thanks!

DaddyBoss
05-23-2014, 04:03 AM
hey guys ive been posting around , really eager to get started on hex!
If any1 has a key would really appreciate it!

p:s anyone any ideas when open beta will be coming around?:)

morbiD
05-23-2014, 04:07 AM
Hi everyone! I don't have much to say other than I'd love to play some Hex and missed out on the last ESL giveaway, so if anyone's feeling generous and has a spare key for me I'd be most grateful!

Thanks for your time :)

Elorim
05-23-2014, 05:13 AM
Hi guys! I know i'm a little late, but is there any chance to receive a spare beta key? :) also, is there any friendly guild planned?

Xenavire
05-23-2014, 05:22 AM
Hi guys! I know i'm a little late, but is there any chance to receive a spare beta key? :) also, is there any friendly guild planned?

There are plenty of friendly guilds! I am running low on keys (I have none right now but I am hoping to be donated some by the time I stream this weekend) but I am sure some nice person will give you a key - there are plenty floating around since the wave of keys was sent.

If all else fails, track me down on twitch this Saturday, hopefully I will have a handful of keys to give away. http://www.twitch.tv/xenavire/

DaddyBoss
05-23-2014, 05:40 AM
Ill be there! ive been trying for ages and they seem very scarce:(

Elorim
05-23-2014, 05:50 AM
There are plenty of friendly guilds! I am running low on keys (I have none right now but I am hoping to be donated some by the time I stream this weekend) but I am sure some nice person will give you a key - there are plenty floating around since the wave of keys was sent.

If all else fails, track me down on twitch this Saturday, hopefully I will have a handful of keys to give away. http://www.twitch.tv/xenavire/
Thanks, i'll cross my fingers then! This game looks really promising :D

Decus
05-23-2014, 06:07 AM
I have been lurking through this forums for a while and I decided that it was finally time to join this community and it would help me to feel like one of you to have a beta key. No? Anyone? Too overbold isn't it?

Now seriously, I'm really interested in this game and if anyone has a free beta key I would be very thankful if he/she gave it to me. This game rox and so do this community.(Seriously, it's hard to see a community so friendly)

QuartZ
05-23-2014, 06:10 AM
PM'ed you a key Elorim, enjoy ;D

For all those who are looking for keys remember that at this state of beta theres not much you can do without spending some money
(witch is nice for cze so buy some plat ;D )

DaddyBoss
05-23-2014, 06:18 AM
PM'ed you a key Elorim, enjoy ;D

For all those who are looking for keys remember that at this state of beta theres not much you can do without spending some money
(witch is nice for cze so buy some plat ;D )

Congratz Elorim

I intend to invest quite heavily in this game as i think its definetly the business!

Still on the hunt for a key

Elorim
05-23-2014, 06:44 AM
Congratz Elorim

I intend to invest quite heavily in this game as i think its definetly the business!

Still on the hunt for a key

Thanks QuartZ, you're a great! :D i'm finishing now installing the game, i hope to see you in sometimes ^^
Good luck DaddyBoss, this community seems the right place to be in! ^_^

MasterN64
05-23-2014, 06:51 AM
Just sent a PM to daddyboss with a key. Im Halko in game and hope to see you playing.

DaddyBoss
05-23-2014, 06:52 AM
Just sent a PM to daddyboss with a key. Im Halko in game and hope to see you playing.

You are the man!

Cheers Buddy!

Farnese
05-23-2014, 06:53 AM
Hello :) If anyone has a spare beta key, I'd be very happy to try the game :)

proximate
05-23-2014, 08:05 AM
If any of you have a spare key I would really appreciate that. Im really bored with hs stuff and really want to try this game out. Looking forward to your reply guys. Thanks in advance.

darkn3ss99
05-23-2014, 08:27 AM
I would like a key please!!!!!!!! Been waiting so long to get in and a chance for me to play has finally arrived. If anyone has a spare key that they could give me, i would REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it.

Xombiez
05-23-2014, 10:45 AM
Hello, ive put in for the beta about 3 and a half months ago. I have been watching streams and looking at the forums when i can. Im very interested in testing this game out and putting my full force into it to help make this game the best! Please gimme a chance :) if anyone has an extra key layin around id be greatly honored to be able to join a work of art in the making! Thank you

Bozzie
05-23-2014, 10:59 AM
If any of you have a spare key I would really appreciate that. Im really bored with hs stuff and really want to try this game out. Looking forward to your reply guys. Thanks in advance.

Key PM'd

proximate
05-23-2014, 11:10 AM
Key PM'd

Thanks a lot!!

Mandragoro
05-23-2014, 12:00 PM
HI have someone a Key for me please,i want to play that Game so much.

Anduin
05-23-2014, 12:11 PM
Hi all, I play tcg/ccg for many years. I would like to try out this wonderful game too. Please, could someone send me a spare key? Thanks

Arma
05-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Would really appreciate if someone share spare key. Promise to play with you with my starter deck, or maybe even not starter one, a lot and engage in jolly cooperation when pve module will go live.

Yuhan
05-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Whatever

Here's a key! ac03-ccf9-46e8-4dd3

darkn3ss99
05-23-2014, 01:07 PM
NOOOO i was too late :(

Mandragoro
05-23-2014, 01:15 PM
Big Thanks to Yuhan for his Key.
Thanks Thanks :)

darkn3ss99
05-23-2014, 01:19 PM
Lucky you :( been refreshing the forums every 10 mins in hopes of getting a key :(

Morphis
05-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Lucky you :( been refreshing the forums every 10 mins in hopes of getting a key :(

Me too but the forum is running slowly today :|
Still hoping for a Key Though

Sond
05-23-2014, 03:20 PM
I would like to request a beta for this awesome looking game that I have heard good tings about. I have two friends in beta and would like to share in the fun they are having.

Blaxor666
05-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Anyone has a key to spare?

would be really nice and i would be really happy about it.
if anyone has one to spare just pm me one

thx

Skirovik
05-23-2014, 11:01 PM
I'll be giving away a beta key in my stream today, which will begin in about 15 mins. If anyone's interested in getting a beta key, watch on at twitch.tv/skirovik.

Edit: Thanks everyone for watching and congrats to the winner of the Beta Key! :D

TheMadGoblin
05-24-2014, 01:10 AM
I would like a key if anyone has one spare. Thanks!

Ceberis
05-24-2014, 03:44 AM
Hello! If anyone has a spare beta key, I'd be very happy to try the game :) Please pm me one

Gravoid
05-24-2014, 04:02 AM
Hello guys!

I sent a request to a Beta Key in the site some weeks ago, but I didn't receive the invite.

Someone have a spare key? I would be most thankful!

Thanks!

fongo
05-24-2014, 06:43 AM
Hi there!

I would be thankful if someone could send me a Beta Key. The Hasbro suit got me interested in this game and I cannot wait to try it out ever since.

Thank you!

Farnese
05-24-2014, 08:07 AM
Still hoping I'll be one of the lucky receivers of a beta key :)

Bulus
05-24-2014, 09:02 AM
Hello. badly need a beta key.thx fo help.

Kharmasi
05-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Would love to get a beta key. Have a few friends from my other games currently playing and I'm just dying to get into the game and join them.

Ordic
05-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Looks like I'm a year behind on finding out on this game... I would love a beta key or if there is still a way I can buy in please let me know..

I know the kickstarter page says something about using paypal to get the same benefits as the kickstarter pledges...

If you want to support HEX and can't back here on Kickstarter, you can back on HEXTCG.com via PayPal. You'll receive the same rewards as Kickstarter backers, including Stretch Goals.

if this is the case I would love to get in on "THE GRAND KING TIER"

where can i do this??

Thank you,

Yuhan
05-24-2014, 11:08 AM
Thanks old info. Sorry dude~

Cybergecko
05-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Ah, so too late to buy in with either the Kickstarter or Backer plans? I would love to support the game in exchange for a beta key.

Ordic
05-24-2014, 12:16 PM
I really want a beta key. (I know just like everyone else) if anyone if feeling generous please PM me.

Thank you!

TheMadGoblin
05-24-2014, 01:27 PM
If anyone has a spare key could you PM me one? I have been wanting to play but never received a BETA key.
I would love to play with all of you~!

AceTM
05-24-2014, 02:30 PM
Anyone has a key to spare?

It would be really nice to have one.
If anyone has one to spare just pm me pls ;)

Falcongold
05-24-2014, 03:42 PM
looking for a beta key for a friend, please pm me if you have one. any help would be very appreciated. thank you.

Ordic
05-24-2014, 05:55 PM
A big thank you to Sidetrack for a Beta Key. If you are still looking also take some time and watch some twitch broadcasters they are giving out ton of Keys to people who watch them.

exp.
Infam0usne0
http://www.twitch.tv/infam0usne0/profile

Tehlegend
05-24-2014, 08:07 PM
If anyone can spot me a beta key, I'd greatly appreciate it. This friend of mine keeps telling me how incredible it is and my interest is piqued.

Obliviono
05-24-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm also looking for a beta key. My friends donated to kickstarter and never told me about it, now they're playing it and I'm left out in the cold. Now I can't find a place to donate! Even my sister got in on the action!

LunaPark
05-25-2014, 02:53 AM
darkn3ss99 i sent u a pm

BaCci
05-25-2014, 03:35 AM
Hey guys,
I want to play HEX... I took notice of HEX some month ago but unfortunatly after the ks finished. The I had to finish my masters thesis and now I finally want to play HEX. This game looks so great and I can't get enough of watching streams on twitch. But each streamed match makes me want to try this game more and more. I hope someone can help me!

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A BETA KEY AND TRY THIS AWESOME GAME!

Edit: Key recieved! Special thanks to YourOpponent!!

Toru
05-25-2014, 11:32 AM
Hello guys :)

I`ve been following Hex for some time now and to be frank I`m kind of bored with current games online such as hearthstone, pokemon tcg online or mtg and I would realy like to get the opportunity to check Hex as i think it may become next great thing for me. Thanks in advance to any benefactor out there who can help me with joining in and testing the game :) Cheers!

Mr.Pockets
05-25-2014, 11:47 AM
Hey Everyone,

Seems I discovered this game a little to late (I wish I could have backed this on kickstarter)... The game looks awesome and has some really innovative ideas. I would love to get my feat wet and start playing. If anyone has a spare key, I will gladly accept it, so I can give this game all my money...lol.

Thanks!

Fantagere
05-25-2014, 05:33 PM
Hi all, although it appears there isn't enough to go around, if someone has a beta key lying around somewhere I would be very grateful for the chance to play such an amazing game, have played at a mates house who managed to get a key and would love to start my own collection. Thanks in advance.

ZeroAvix
05-25-2014, 05:54 PM
Would love to get my hands on a beta key. I am an avid MTG player but with my local LGS closing, paper play is impossible and I greatly dislike MTGO. Hex seems to be the perfect place to get my TCG fix and looks very very promising and I look forward to playing it someday.
Got one on r/Hextcg! Thank you to this great community!

Andr01d3r
05-25-2014, 06:13 PM
Hi, all!
Just found some info about this game two weeks ago and started my hunt for a key :)
I played in many TCGs, for example, MTG Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014, M&M Duels of Champions, Hearthstone, etc...
I like this genre in games and want to try something new, like Hex.
For now my favorite game is Hearthstone, but i watching a lot streams of Hex and this game looks much deeper and tactical, so i want to try it.
If someone gives me a key it would be cool :rolleyes:
I promise you will not regret about it - i am going to play Hex a lot!

JoshieLove
05-25-2014, 06:22 PM
EDIT: Key received. Thank you!

Sad
05-26-2014, 05:14 AM
Hi all,

I got my Beta key, but i need more 2 for my 2 brothers, if anyone have some spare keys, it will be wanderful.

Thx a Lot and have a nice day all

Ps* This Game Rock s

=)

kigf
05-26-2014, 11:34 AM
Hi guys,

like everybody else i would appreciate a key too ;)

hasichris
05-26-2014, 12:51 PM
I'am a great fan of mtg like games, but totally missed this game. I really want to look into this game, so I would really pleased if someone of you has an extra beta key to give away.

Thank You!

Rokz
05-26-2014, 04:40 PM
Hey guys, would appreciate if anyone has one key to spare.

Thanks in advance!

lamaros
05-26-2014, 05:55 PM
I would also very much appreciate a key. Thanks!

Unity
05-26-2014, 07:59 PM
Good luck to everyone who still needs a key. Hope to see you in game soon.

Sanchez
05-27-2014, 01:16 AM
Hello, figured I'd post here to check it out, long time Wowtcg supporter and looking to give Hex a try. If anyone has an extra beta key laying around and would PM it to me, that would be awesome! Thank you very much :D

hammer
05-27-2014, 02:04 AM
Hello, figured I'd post here to check it out, long time Wowtcg supporter and looking to give Hex a try. If anyone has an extra beta key laying around and would PM it to me, that would be awesome! Thank you very much :D

Calling you out on this one !

Erm - I gave you a beta key already :p http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=35884&p=372993#post372993

Edit: You even acknowledged receipt in private message "It works, thanks alot man! I owe you one"

Edit2: You even used the reason I gave you a key to try and blag another:p

I dont have anymore I gave my last to OP as he appears to be a long term supporter of CZE during the wowtcg era.
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=35884&p=373182&viewfull=1#post373182

Crimsondeath
05-27-2014, 02:43 AM
Hello,

I've registered my interest in a beta key and joined the forums. I found out about HEX too late to back through kick-starter and get access that way, but am very much looking forward to playing it on release. If there is any other way I can get BETA access, please let me know,

Many thanks and best wishes,

Crimson

;)

Edit - Just found the huge post for beta keys posts and posted there. Apologies for the thread clutter. :X

yingzhu1 has given a Beta key! Ty!

ylhos
05-27-2014, 02:56 AM
*grabs popcorn*

Crimsondeath
05-27-2014, 02:56 AM
Hi! I'm new to the forums, and am very excited about HEX. If anyone out there has a spare beta key going it would be much appreciated. (I just want to brag to a few friends who are also interested in the game :P muahahah)

If not no worries! I'll keep following the news and vids.

Thanks!

Crimson

Edit - Got a beta key from yingzhu1! TY! See you in game :D

Crimsondeath
05-27-2014, 02:59 AM
It's hammer time.

aimu
05-27-2014, 04:34 AM
Hi,

maybe iam to late but at least what i can do is to try, so is here anyone who has a key left? Would be awesome :D

Kroan
05-27-2014, 04:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/POpAZNo.png

Viziroth
05-27-2014, 04:55 AM
I could use a beta key for a friend if anyone seeing this thread still has one. Hex gave out 1, but I had 2 friends who were interested.

murumpel
05-27-2014, 09:17 AM
Hey, I am Magic the Gathering nerd and got really curious about this game. A friend told me there is a chance to get an beta-key to try the game out?
Kind regards,

DisasterDolly
05-27-2014, 09:49 AM
So a friend of mine download this game not too long ago once he received his beta code. He was so super excited he made me get on skype and share screens so I could watch his first draft. He explained what he'd learned from reading and watching the alpha forums. Needless to say, he was hyped.
I wasn't really interested at first, but as he went I got even more and more interested in the game, and then I managed to get him to let me log into his account and toy with the cards and make a deck to try. Now I'm kind of hooked, and I'd really like an account of my own. Is there any way for me to snatch up a beta code that someone may be lovely enough to give to me?
I would love you for life. <3

~Dolly

hammer
05-27-2014, 10:44 AM
Your friend broke the tos sharing his account for you to login

mciahl
05-27-2014, 12:25 PM
Hello, have one beta key for you. Just send me PM, first win. :)

key gone

Sad
05-27-2014, 01:05 PM
Anyone have one spare key for my brothers?

Im playing the game and my 2 brothers want play too!!!

Thx and GL all

Braxon
05-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Hi guys, I'm really eager to try out Hex if anyone has a spare key going it would be much appreciated thx.

Burritojoe
05-27-2014, 01:53 PM
This game looks awesome. I love TCGs and have been thinking for awhile now that they needed more mmo aspect such as guilds and what not. Been watching streams trying to win a beta but no luck so far(gameplay looks awesome). I would be eternally grateful to anyone who was willing to give me the opportunity to play this game. If you have a spare key I will love you forever and promise to pay it forward in game. can you hook me up man?

johnnyt305
05-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Hello guys, I am a big fan of TCGs. I am currently playing Hearthstone and I did the kickstarter for Alteil Horizons and also Scrolls. I didn't have the money to put into this game, so now I am also here asking for any extra beta key. This game really looks like it is something I would love to play.

If anybody is kind enough to send one to me, thank you in advance.

Deltex
05-27-2014, 03:08 PM
Hi guys :) please can I grovel a beta key off a kind soul willing to part ways with one? :D

Gothmmog
05-27-2014, 06:35 PM
Ashdautas Vrasubatlat!

I hear you have orcs. I will lead them to victory if you can spare me a beta key.

datadata33
05-27-2014, 06:44 PM
so i heard of hex when the kickstarter came out but i don't have a credit card and i live in argentina, so it's difficult for me pay for digital goods and i couldn't back the ks, but i am a wowtcg fan and i saw this post so i decided to give it a shot, it would be much appreciated if this great community would spare me a beta key :) if not, well, see you in the open beta i guess.

murumpel
05-28-2014, 12:48 AM
me again, a friend really told me mouthwatering stories about this game, so I am eager to test it out. Posted a beta key request yesterday, but no one has one for me :((
Maybe it's better that way, I usually waste to much money on TCG like Magic

murumpel
05-28-2014, 01:26 AM
anyone???

murumpel
05-28-2014, 02:19 AM
please???

Mourad13
05-28-2014, 02:35 AM
Hi everybody
I live in france and Hex has reached my home: so I just hoped to try this wonderful game( as much as i could say without playing it ^^). Apparently i need a key to play beta so i ask humbly the community to have access to one.
Thanks all...and good game.

Mourad13
05-28-2014, 02:36 AM
Also i forgot : sorry for the poor english...

driginalz
05-28-2014, 06:56 AM
Hello everyone. I've been a long-time fan of TCG's in general(played about 7/8) and I'm still quite active in HS and WoW TCG in real life. If anyone has a spare beta key and is willing to share it(albeit with a total stranger :P) I'd be very interested in giving HEX a go.

Mourad13
05-28-2014, 08:44 AM
I don't know if it's a good point for me but i'm an ex magic player(draft, edh, cube...) and i got fed up with the Hasbro's policy so i wanna try something new and exciting...
Sorry for the little spam

Cakku
05-28-2014, 09:27 AM
Another sad person here, who missed the kickstarter period.
So here I'm now looking for a any leftover beta key to be able to test this promising game ^^

YourOpponent
05-29-2014, 06:04 AM
In the name of chaos and randomness I give a beta key to this thread. Use it quickly or somebody else will before you.

b446-d495-1b05-4978

Note: I only have this one beta key so if you're wanting another one I can't help you. If you would like to thank me for the key by giving me a few booster packs...more power to you and feel free to PM me on here for contact details.

BaCci
05-29-2014, 06:12 AM
Thanx so much man! you made my day! Unfortuneatly I can't play but you won't be forgotten and get some boosters, once trading is on!

Wasabe
05-29-2014, 07:45 AM
Hi everyone,

I am writing to request a Beta key if possible. I realize that the game is still in early Beta and so much of the content is not yet available, but I would love to help out the development if possible.

Reasons for sending me a key:
I've participated in Alpha and Beta testing phases with several games so I know what to expect
I give positive feedback, not simply raging criticism
I can be very active both in forums and in-game
In all on-line games I've ever played, I'm always helpful and friendly to new players

Well I think I'll stop there instead of making this some huge begging post.

Thank you for your time
- Wasabe

Venseer
05-29-2014, 11:36 AM
I really lost my chance to get in the closed beta and I am really dying to play this game. Could anyone send a key to me? Thanks in advance!

Lowkey
05-29-2014, 12:09 PM
Hey guys, if anyone has a spare beta key, would be great if you could send me one. I found out about this game after kick-starter and that pretty much makes me really sad. I wish I could see how this game evolves and be a part of it.

EdgarVids
05-29-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi there, This is official request for beta key. In other words I will be eternally grateful if Someone helps me with that key.Thanks, EdgarVids.

Mourad13
05-30-2014, 01:53 AM
I so hate begging but i wanna play this game so badly. Let me stop playing diablo lol...
Long live the coyotle :)

Brapchu
05-30-2014, 11:06 AM
Well..if someone got a spare key for me..i would be super happy (:
Thanks in advance :3

laplayce
05-30-2014, 01:42 PM
If someone had a Betakey for me i would be like supergrateful, so plx mister giev me teh key so i can be a happy hexgamer :D

Denckan
05-30-2014, 02:07 PM
Hi, I've been browsing this forum for a few weeks now and I'd like to actually play :) If anyone has a spare key i'm interested

d00dz
05-31-2014, 06:57 AM
PMd beta key to Denckan

laplayce
05-31-2014, 08:01 AM
I still need one :/

datadata33
05-31-2014, 08:23 AM
So I've been wanting to get into the beta for a long time now, I've known about hex since the kickstarter, but i couldn't back it cuz i don't have a credit card and i live in argentina, so it's difficult for me to buy digital goods. From what I've seen this is an awesome community and i would like to make this humble request, it would be much appreciated if this great community would spare me a beta key if not, well, see you in the open beta i guess.
PS: I love you anyways.

Burritojoe
05-31-2014, 08:46 AM
hey game looks awesome,been watching streams of the drafting last couple of weeks. Id love to try it and would be really grateful if anyone had an extra beta key.

Burritojoe
05-31-2014, 09:08 AM
a designated post for beta key requests exists already, many people (me included) have been posting there hoping for some luck.

Burritojoe
05-31-2014, 09:16 AM
I do not mean to sound mean, its just if 1 person posts a request in general and not the designated post, than multiple people start posting in general and the forums become harder to manage and you have 100 requests . which is why the community post exists. sorry if i came across the wrong way.

Ripcord
05-31-2014, 09:29 AM
As many of you guys I also really want to play this game, so if someone can give me a beta key it would be great :)

d00dz
05-31-2014, 09:33 AM
Keys sent to Iaplayce and Burritojoe

wolus
05-31-2014, 09:41 AM
Hmmm i write too maybe someone give me a key.

Arma
05-31-2014, 09:55 AM
Got my invite eventually, thanks a lot NoahBuddy.

ManFish
05-31-2014, 10:26 AM
Like many others i would also like a beta key :) I'm sick of Hearthstone and sick of waiting for Hex :)

laplayce
05-31-2014, 10:37 AM
Thank you very much for the Key I'm realy grateful :D

Burritojoe
05-31-2014, 10:56 AM
sent one to ripcord ty doodz !

datadata33
05-31-2014, 11:03 AM
so we have 1 big post to ask for keys but this post will quickly be buried in responses of people who want beta keys, so if im lucky and you see this and have a spare beta key it would be much appreciated and i will love you forever and ever till the end of time.

bAT
05-31-2014, 11:13 AM
Hey guys.
I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a beta key of HEX. I was looking forward to this game for a long time, but now I've decided to ask you for beta key.
Yes, I made an account only for that reason, but if I'll have a chance to play this game I promise that I'll become active user on this forum.
Thanks in advance! :D

prncpia
05-31-2014, 11:15 AM
Looking for a HEX Beta Key.
Me love you long time.

Gothmmog
05-31-2014, 11:21 AM
Still looking for a key if anybody has a spare one. Cheers.

Twentythri
05-31-2014, 11:23 AM
Hi guys!

as many other fans I'd like to play with this game so It would be great if I get a beta key!:)

Kigari
05-31-2014, 11:50 AM
If anyone has any to spare, I would also love a beta key!

Thanks!

Naldek
05-31-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi, I would also like a beta key if you have a spare one.

Thanks !

Lelkes
05-31-2014, 01:10 PM
Hello!

Really would like to play this game, sadly missed the start. So if anyone could be so kind and send me a key, i would really appreciate that.
Thanks in advance!

Peace

Wasabe
05-31-2014, 02:07 PM
I hope it's not against the rules to post twice in the same post. . . But I don't want to give up, I really want to play this awesome looking game. So if there is any chance to get a hold of a beta key. . . I would appreciate it =)

Xenavire
05-31-2014, 02:09 PM
I hope it's not against the rules to post twice in the same post. . . But I don't want to give up, I really want to play this awesome looking game. So if there is any chance to get a hold of a beta key. . . I would appreciate it =)

Not against the rules at all :) Just don't go overboard, theres a point you might reach that will annoy people... I think its somewhere over 5k posts though... :p

datadata33
05-31-2014, 03:02 PM
so we have 1 big post to ask for keys but this post will quickly be buried in responses of people who want beta keys, so if im lucky and you see this and have a spare beta key it would be much appreciated and i will love you forever and ever till the end of time.

Pufasa
05-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Hello I would love to get a beta key if somebody has one they don't need.
Thanks in advance!

Discard
05-31-2014, 11:05 PM
Would like to join the "would love a key" request train!! :) ty.

Valoisian
06-01-2014, 12:31 AM
I'd also like another key. My free one went to my brother. If I were to gain another one, it'd go to a guy I know from playing another game that shall not be mentioned. Thanks!

Wasabe
06-01-2014, 01:38 AM
Just wanted to confirm that I'm still looking for a beta key. I think I will post here once per day (no more than that cause I don't want to be annoying) so that you can see I'm serious. =)

murmeli
06-01-2014, 02:03 AM
I got only one but I dont have any friends. So fastest get this one , hope you enjoy.

Beta Code: 1227-cf4f-c62e-420f

say hi to murmeli in game if you get the key :)

Wasabe
06-01-2014, 02:15 AM
Oh so sad, I must be just a few minutes late. Tried the code but it's already taken =(

wolus
06-01-2014, 03:23 AM
Damm i refresh this thread every 10 min but still miss a key ;/

Pufasa
06-01-2014, 06:59 AM
Hello i have been lurking around the forums and streams but just couldn't get the beta key. If somebody would be kind to give me one i would be forever grateful. :)

Duori
06-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Hello!
It would be very nice, if someone could give me a key please. =)

THX

Mushroom_C1oud
06-01-2014, 07:54 AM
Seeing all these people excited to get beta keys gives me great pleasure in knowing that HEX will be very successful.

ManFish
06-01-2014, 08:03 AM
Seeing all these people excited to get beta keys gives me great pleasure in knowing that HEX will be very successful.

I feel that Hex will hit the sweet spot in the dTCG world, watching those draft streams makes me scream and cry, i like the game even though i didnt have the chance to play it. Can't wait to see a constructed tournament with some sick decks :)

p.s. still hoping for a key :)

bAT
06-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Hey guys.
I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a beta key of HEX. I was looking forward to this game for a long time, but now I've decided to ask you for beta key.
Yes, I made an account only for that reason, but if I'll have a chance to play this game I promise that I'll become active user on this forum.
Thanks in advance! :D
Still hoping for key :)

datadata33
06-01-2014, 09:59 AM
so i heard of hex when the kickstarter came out but i don't have a credit card and i live in argentina, so it's difficult for me pay for digital goods and i couldn't back the ks, but i am a wowtcg fan and i saw this post so i decided to give it a shot, it would be much appreciated if this great community would spare me a beta key if not, well, see you in the open beta i guess.

AceTM
06-02-2014, 03:34 AM
Hello HEX fans!
Is there any other way than giveways to get HEX beta key? If not, I would be very happy to recieve one ;)

Myrgard
06-02-2014, 05:04 AM
Hi People,

I would like to know if anyone have 2 spare beta keys?

I have 3 childhood friends that i would like to invite to the game and i have only 1 key from my pledge,

We played MTG in the 90's to early 2000, then our lives split because of our jobs(wifes kids) we like Offline rpg's, so no more gaming together(only board games once or twice a year).

So Hex was godsent, they are a litle ceptic because of the Hasbro sue, and i am waiting for next weekend to properly introduce them to the game (and show them how much possibilities it was to offer and how much diferent it is).

Planing to make kind of a Lan and draft all day(if i have gathered the keys).

I only discovered the game last March but i was glad i was still able to be a slacker backer.

Sorry for my english, if anyone get me those keys i will be gratefull,

driginalz
06-02-2014, 10:14 AM
If anybody has a spare beta key, I'd be eternal grateful should you pick me. Played a ton of TCG's during my time and would really like to play this awesome-looking TCG :D

ch4z0
06-02-2014, 11:24 AM
ich spiele liebend gerne TCG's. zur zeit bin ich an 2 smartphone-game's dran. arcane magic und die englische version davon, elemental kingdoms. duel of champions hab ich bis lvl 80 gespielt.
nun würde ich hier gerne ein teil der community, vorallem der deutschen, werden. wäre klasse, wenn mir daher jemand einen key zukommen lassen würde.
danke! :D

Pufasa
06-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Still hoping for key

UltimateCarl
06-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Hey everyone,

If there are any generous beta key givers out there, I would like a key. I've been looking for a new TCG to get into, and Hex looks like a lot of fun.

EDIT: I got a beta key!

Viziroth
06-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Freshca of FreshcaNation (twitch.tv/Freshca) is looking for a beta key if anyone has one. He'll probably be willing to do a shoutout or something to whoever gives him one.

pengw1015
06-03-2014, 04:08 AM
Hello,friends!

I am glad to join this forum.although my english is bad ,i hope that i can play HEX with other friends ,if someone have a spare key.
It would be really nice to have one.Thank you.

pengw1015

aimu
06-03-2014, 12:40 PM
hi,

I am still waiting for a key, would be awesome, if you send me a one. Cant wait to play.

Pufasa
06-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Hello i have been lurking around the forums and streams but just couldn't get the beta key. If somebody would be kind to give me one i would be forever grateful. :)

Still hoping for key

DeathsSilkyMist
06-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Hello community!

As a long time Magic player I have been very interested in this game. It feels like older magic with the newer mechanics. Would love to get a key if possible.

RosszBoss
06-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Hey i'm not one for asking for a beta key but my friends birthday is coming up and he has been complaining that I am in the game and he isnt, even though he showed me it, if anyone has a spare beta key let me know would really appreciate it. would make a great birthday present :P i could do a few cards/pack trade when the auction house comes up :)

Naldek
06-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Hi, I would also like a beta key if you have a spare one.

Thanks !

Hi everyone, I'm still looking for a key and would be grateful if you gave me one.

Thanks

nuttyCreaToR
06-06-2014, 08:22 AM
I'm a dedicated card game player, but unfortunately I missed the kickstarter and cannot find an option any more to support and buy beta access. If somebody has a spare beta key I would be very very gratefull! Big thanks in advance! I'm really looking forward to playing this!

HolyMan
06-06-2014, 02:31 PM
I just recently found out about this game today and am majorly bummed that I missed the chance to take advantage of Kickstarter. Is there any way to get into the Beta at this point?

Regards,
Tiger

Xenavire
06-06-2014, 02:49 PM
I have two Beta keys and 5 starter packages to give away. I will be streaming tomorrow, 8pm (GMT+2).

I will announce the stream as I start it on my twitter.

https://twitter.com/Xenavire
http://www.twitch.tv/xenavire/

Kroan
06-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Sorry for the double post, but please check out http://hexpromos.com/ for your chance to win a promokey + some packs! :)

Fuzii
06-06-2014, 05:34 PM
my stream is currently up http://www.twitch.tv/eureka_hex. i have one beta key going to first person to ask for it in my chat.... key is now gone.

teasel
06-07-2014, 04:44 AM
hello guys
i got a beta key from some spanish site
however when i try to use it, it says it's invalid...

is this a scam? what gives?

EDIT: i tried it again and it worked...

in case someone else wants to try it's luck

http://www.zonammorpg.com/2014/06/02/repartimos-100-claves-para-la-beta-de-hex/

Naldek
06-07-2014, 05:52 AM
Thanks, it worked for me too. For those who don't read spanish, instructions are simple, just type your e-mail in the field next to the key, do this again and wait for the e-mail.

Xenavire
06-07-2014, 11:01 AM
I have just gone live:
http://www.twitch.tv/xenavire

pengw1015
06-08-2014, 02:11 AM
Hello,friends!

I am glad to join this forum.although my english is bad ,i hope that i can play HEX with other friends ,if someone have a spare key.
It would be really nice to have one.Thank you.

pengw1015

Still hoping for key~~~

Kroan
06-08-2014, 04:11 AM
Friendly reminder; today is the last day you can participate in the giveaway on http://www.hexpromos.com

Make sure you don't miss your chance on getting a beta key + starter pack! :)

GamerPET
06-09-2014, 12:31 AM
I'm doing a 1 beta key giveaway on my website:

www.GamerPET.com/giveaway

I will soon start to stream again an I will do some live giveaways to.

Lidralyn
06-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Anyone got an extra key? Would love to play again. I unfortunately had to back out of the kickstarter for personal reasons and would love to play again.

FoundInTheFlood
06-10-2014, 05:18 AM
Another friend of mine would be eternally grateful for a beta-key :) Anyone still has one?

Reverend
06-11-2014, 03:52 AM
If there is one Betakey around, let me know plz.

Skirovik
06-11-2014, 05:40 AM
I have one last beta key to give away on my stream and will do so when I get my voice back :)

Kroan
06-12-2014, 01:12 AM
Another betakey giveaway on www.hexpromos.com :)

Alucard
06-13-2014, 05:17 AM
Hello, I’m Alucard! Please come join me this Sunday, June 15 for my Giveaway HEXTRAVAGANZA!! I'll be giving out a bunch of awesome prizes!

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=36426

If anyone has any spare beta keys, I would really appreciate it. I'm running a little low on beta keys now, and I think it would be great to give away more on Sunday to help promote this game that we all love. Thanks!

Torchedqwe
06-14-2014, 06:19 AM
Hey there everyone, if anyone has a spare Beta-key could they send one my way please? I have a friend who is dying to get into the game and I've already passed my spare on to another buddy.

christofield
06-15-2014, 04:36 AM
first come, first serve

1996-f0ac-e1b3-4e37

have fun!

Skirovik
06-16-2014, 01:24 AM
Giving away Beta Keys (and booster packs) in my stream (beginning in 5 mins!) - www.twitch.tv/skirovik

Skirovik
06-16-2014, 03:38 AM
One key handed out.

Next time I stream I'll be giving away my last Beta key! :D

Brapchu
06-17-2014, 06:36 AM
So i was redirected to this Thread..if anyone got a key to spare..i would be eternally grateful :3

Hyger
06-17-2014, 01:55 PM
Been following this game for months. As a big TCG gamer, I'd love to try this out. As with Brapchu, I'd be really grateful if someone had a key to give out. :)

Cainoue
06-18-2014, 07:51 AM
Hi,

I am searching for a good TCG game for more than a year now and I have come to know Hex just recently. I have seen the gameplay and have seen several reviews of it and have been reading the forums and found that the community is great. I find it as the one that I have been looking for. I really love the concept and I am very excited to try it. However, i do not have a beta key. I tried to mail their support if they could give one but they don't give me one. :( If anyone so kind enough to share to me a spare key. I will really appreciate it. Thank you and Happy gaming to everyone.

Liqududi
06-18-2014, 07:57 AM
Anyone looking key could try this spanish site http://www.zonammorpg.com/2014/06/02/repartimos-100-claves-para-la-beta-de-hex/
It's legit and they had keys atleast until yesterday, you need to enter the email twice.