PDA

View Full Version : Gift Code Bug?

Sypher
05-21-2014, 02:56 AM
I used the gift code I was sent and it seemed to redeem just fine but I went into me inventory to see what I got and there was nothing there so I assume this is a bug.

What is it supposed to give you exactly?

Cernz
05-21-2014, 02:58 AM
only 1 free starter deck which you have to choose after your first login.

Pheelon
05-21-2014, 03:16 AM
I used the gift code I was sent and it seemed to redeem just fine but I went into me inventory to see what I got and there was nothing there so I assume this is a bug.

What is it supposed to give you exactly?

Do you mean a Bata Code or a 30 Booster Guildmaster Gift Code?

Sypher
05-21-2014, 03:28 AM
it just said "and a little gift :)"

and I redeemed the code after I got my starter deck

*edit-I redeemed it thru the store if that helps

Xenavire
05-21-2014, 04:22 AM
it just said "and a little gift :)"

and I redeemed the code after I got my starter deck

*edit-I redeemed it thru the store if that helps

You are going to be more specific - how did you get the key, and what showed up when you redeemed it? If it was a rewards key, it should have popped up with a scrollable window that shows exactly what you got (boosters, etc.)

Also, try closing the client and then starting the game up again - there are some display issues right now, and sometimes things do not display properly.

Sypher
05-21-2014, 04:25 AM
when they sent out the beta codes I got the beta code and that gift, when I redeemed it a chest with a dragon (I believe) popped up and it didn't show anything in the scrollable window, I cant be anymore specific than that. I did this yesterday and have since relogged several times to check.

-edited for spelling

Pheelon
05-21-2014, 09:17 AM
hmm, odd but if you were able to redem the code in the webshop and you got a popup... maybe someone sent you a draft for a year code? that would not add any packs/cards but 1 Draft Ticket/week? (afaik the only currently redeemable code - along with the lifetime draft code - that doesn'T show something in the Window)

Did you get the code from HEX directly or from a friend?

Sypher
05-21-2014, 11:39 AM
I got it from a hex official in a pm, it was included along with my beta invite code.

edit 1-and I can't join any draft tournaments.

edit 2- Several other people mentioned their codes not doing anything either in general chat that day because apparently some or all of those that were pmed got the code as well.

Warlino
05-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Same here, Cory himself send send me a beta key and a additional gift code. I could redeem the gift code but nothing was added to my account. After trying to redeem the gift code a second time I got only the message: Error - Code claimed. Even after a restart of the client I see nothing added to my account. Anyway, I am happy that I can finally play the beta :)

Dynimix
05-21-2014, 11:58 AM
Did he say what the gift code was for?

Warlino
05-21-2014, 12:02 PM
No, he not mention what the gift code was for. Here is the complete message:)

here is a beta key!

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

and a little gift

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

love cory

DataDragon
05-21-2014, 12:03 PM
Working on the fix for this now.
You should see your gifts appear shortly.

Sypher
05-21-2014, 12:04 PM
wow that escalated quickly, thanks a lot everyone

Sypher
05-21-2014, 12:30 PM
Working on the fix for this now.
You should see your gifts appear shortly.

thanks a lot, I just got a draft ticket and 3 booster packs so I suppose that was what the gift was.

Xenavire
05-21-2014, 01:06 PM
Wow, thats an awesome gift, from the big man himself! I am a little jealous :p

Pheelon
05-21-2014, 02:53 PM
ahh nice Cory is the man hmm...princess! (and DataDragon too ofc)