PDA

View Full Version : Cards missing during draft?

Caldera
05-21-2014, 01:19 PM
So i've done 6 or 8 drafts so far, and noticed something odd happening during several of them. Occasionally, during the actual draft, the pack contents will appear with a card 'missing'; by that i mean there is literally a card-sized space somewhere in the middle of the displayed cards, and one less card overall than should be displayed. Yesterday, this even happened for Pack one Pick one - and it appeared to be the rare that was missing. Every single pack should have a rare (or better) when first opened, correct? This one didn't...one less card overall, and only uncommons or lower. I'm certain i didn't just miss the first pick, as I double-cheked and had no cards in my selected pile. Is this a bug that others have noticed or am I just missing something? Thanks.

laborlawlarry
05-21-2014, 01:26 PM
I've had that happen too. When that happened, it turned out that it was the rare card that was "missing" the image. If you hover your mouse over where the card should be, it will show in the bottom right. Not sure why it happens.

You can still select the "missing" card though. You just click and drag the blank space into your selection window at the bottom.

Daer
05-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Yes it is a display bug. If you mouse over the empty space you can see what the card is.

Freebird_Falcon
05-21-2014, 02:14 PM
Yep. I've had numerous rares come to me due to this. Sometimes as late as pick 6. (Slaughtergear!)

Daer
05-21-2014, 02:45 PM
Yep. I've had numerous rares come to me due to this. Sometimes as late as pick 6. (Slaughtergear!)

I can only assume this is how I got Zoltog pick 4.