PDA

View Full Version : Freedom of speech

mkafna
05-21-2014, 03:44 PM
Y am I a troll? I've put money into this game and now we are left with uncertainty. Then when I voice NY concerns you shut me down. Are we in Nazi Germany. This is getting ridiculous to be honest. If your afraid of the truth maybe you should hide in some cave.

Xexist
05-21-2014, 03:46 PM
Bringing up Nazi Germany isnt proof in and of itself, but its a good start.

MuffLord4
05-21-2014, 03:49 PM
We still don't have freedom of speech in germany, so just bring up germany lol

Diesbudt
Freedom of speech does not give you freedom of the consequences of saying what you want. Sure it means you cannot get jailed hypothetically for what you say, but people can still say what THEY want for you saying what YOU want. Especially when you write a post that shows little intellect of the topic in which case looks and sounds like a troll.

Kami
This, I would say is a so-called 'troll' thread.

I'm well aware of the concerns surrounding the lawsuit and the current situation; however, what you have claiming as 'truth' is not truth - it is an opinion.

If we were keen on shutting down every negative thread, you would not have had a thread that continued for over 1000+ posts (as an example).

If you have an issue with disciplinary measures, contact the moderators and/or administrative staff. This is not something you blow up in public.

Everything is speculation at this point as we are not the direct parties involved. Keep that in mind. Please.