PDA

View Full Version : Missing tournament mail / record

majin
05-21-2014, 05:11 PM
I was curious on how well i am doing on my drafts and I found out that I am missing 2 tournament records (first 2 games)

you will need to press the right arrow more than once to view your older records if you want to check yours.

i got 29 records from my tourneys and 2 transaction records from my mailbox

the draft games i played
- 23 games where i used plat (reloaded 1400 = 2800 and remaining is 500 plat)
- 4 free draft (not including this week because I will be getting a new one later this week) (put in the code last april 24 or 25)
- 3 free draft token from the ks
- 1 free draft token from support because of a bug

this means I should have 31 record of tourneys and not 29 and if I remember correctly, I only got 5k gold on my first tourney because it's also my first hex game ^___^ but the oldest record I have is when I won 2 boosters and 10k gold (dated 5/9/2014 :41:59 PM)

this is a minor bug but still a bug (unless old mails are being deleted automatically)

Scammanator
05-21-2014, 10:40 PM
I have noticed that if the tournament doesn't complete properly (such as when the server unexpectedly goes down) it will not send out those e-mails. Maybe you're missing some because of uncompleted tournaments.

majin
05-22-2014, 08:07 AM
I have noticed that if the tournament doesn't complete properly (such as when the server unexpectedly goes down) it will not send out those e-mails. Maybe you're missing some because of uncompleted tournaments.

that's a good idea but given the dates of my mails, I am missing 2 mails from the last 2 weeks of april and at least one of those two are completed as it was my very first draft where i lost in the first round

Pheelon
05-22-2014, 08:35 AM
hmm, I was given the impression from HEXRex that the mail-system has some kind of max message limit (20 or 30 or such) - not a good system imo - its just text atm so no real space requirement either + there is no notice of this anywhere.

I'm personally missing like 20-30 mails now (all from pre 2015-05-15).

majin
05-22-2014, 09:02 AM
@pheelon: that explains my missing mails. thanks

Freebird_Falcon
05-22-2014, 01:19 PM
I'm missing 2 and am below the 20-30 mark at 16, I think. Good probability they were bugged though as my bugged out rate is a steep 20%. I'd really like if the mail contained the tournament # and a list of the cards added to your collection

Idus
06-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Eh, I was just trying to do the same thing - go back through my mail to check my draft record. I've spend 1900 platinum, plus about 3 or 4 free weekly drafts so far, but there is only 16 draft prize messages in my list of 20 mail messages. The mail UI is also very awkward when navigating between windows of messages, plus I keep getting overflow outside the actual mail window too, on OS X mavericks anyway.