PDA

View Full Version : RNJesus

poizonous
05-21-2014, 05:21 PM
I just thought I would share the most epic possibility to a game ever. I attacked with Reginald Lancaster and when he shuffled into my opponents deck, 1 of the 3 cards he drew was Reginald. Might have been the happiest moment so far for me in this game lol

Miyordon
05-21-2014, 06:06 PM
InfamousNeo did this on Stream the other day. Not just that, but he did it by topdecking exactly what he needed to get the win on his third turn.
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=35875&highlight=infamousneo+hex\

Sorry, this was not intended to "steal your thunder" just that I imagine your happiness was somewhat equivalent to Neo's. It is a very cool card and winning with his draw is Icing on the Cake!

mudkip
05-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Awesome.

Xexist
05-21-2014, 06:47 PM
I dont believe in Jesus, I prefer to pray to the RNGoddess. Plus shes hot.

Viziroth
05-21-2014, 07:44 PM
I dont believe in Jesus, I prefer to pray to the RNGoddess. Plus shes hot. And it makes more sense, since the abbreviation for random number generator is RNG, not RNJ.

poizonous
05-21-2014, 08:12 PM
And it makes more sense, since the abbreviation for random number generator is RNG, not RNJ.

But G is pronounced Gee and Jesus is pronounced Geezus.

Xenavire
05-22-2014, 02:42 AM
But if you shorten RNJesus, it comes out RNJay. I prefer RNGodess.

DoctorJoe
05-22-2014, 05:43 AM
Man, I was hoping for some pics of luxuriously bearded Resident Nurses. This thread is a total letdown.

meetthefuture
05-22-2014, 07:09 AM
Why Jesus over Godess when first is a fairy-tale and second is actually here (Hey, Kismet!)

arastor
05-22-2014, 07:25 AM
Why Jesus over Godess when first is a fairy-tale and second is actually here (Hey, Kismet!)

...Let's not go there on this forum.

Freebird_Falcon
05-22-2014, 08:38 AM
Dunno about these blessings from a higher power, but I do know this guy RNGeezy who's tight with The Heart of the Cards. Might be able to hook you up on a regular basis.

Pretty awesome luck right there. I've had mine swing deep both ways. 1st round out by 6 draws of resources in both games while my opponent played the exact same sequence of cards.
On the flip side, I've rare drafted a Heat Wave while solid in D/W. When I played an aggressive dwarf/rage bird deck, I dropped it in on game 3 with 3 Ruby resources. Opening hand had it, first card drawn was a Ruby and my opponent reeled when I surprise dropped a Ruby and cleared his board on turn 5, leading to the win. He was so shocked (and probably livid) it took him about 2 minutes before he let it resolve.