PDA

View Full Version : teltalca/gastroll

wasichu
05-22-2014, 11:10 AM
I had a instance a bit ago where teltaca was transformed so my troops were doing double damage. I had a 2/2 gas troll being blocked by a 4/4 briarlegion. I then casted a ruby aura bringing the gas troll to 4/3 swift strike and crush. So I should of done a total of 8 damage with troll and teltacas ability. So 4 should kill the legion which it did, and the rest of his double damage fizzled.

Now the next turn I casted a wild aura on Te'talca, High Cleric when he blocked with a 6/6 briar legion and it did 2 damage to him for the crush damage.

Is the above statement the way it is suppose to work?

Quasari
05-22-2014, 11:35 AM
I had a instance a bit ago where teltaca was transformed so my troops were doing double damage. I had a 2/2 gas troll being blocked by a 4/4 briarlegion. I then casted a ruby aura bringing the gas troll to 4/3 swift strike and crush. So I should of done a total of 8 damage with troll and teltacas ability. So 4 should kill the legion which it did, and the rest of his double damage fizzled.

Now the next turn I casted a wild aura on Te'talca, High Cleric when he blocked with a 6/6 briar legion and it did 2 damage to him for the crush damage.

Is the above statement the way it is suppose to work?

Double damage is applied after it splits damage with crush. Double Damage is the very last damage modifier to be applied right now. So in the case of the Gas Troll vs Briarlegion, it dealt 4 damage to the briarlegion because none of it was prevented, since there wasn't any damage over fatal none got dealt to the champion, it was then doubled. So basically, you hit the briarlegion for 8. This is intended. From the FAQ

Daring Swordsman, 4, , Troop—Human Rogue This troop deals double damage. If Daring Swordsman has Crush, it will determine if its damage should be split before the damage is doubled.

It's in relation to the Daring Swordsman who always has this ability.

wasichu
05-22-2014, 12:58 PM
o ok thanks for explaining