PDA

View Full Version : Excitement Guaranteed - EVERY TIME!

ThomasHunter
05-22-2014, 12:45 PM
I was thinking about how much I was looking forward to playing with the PVE exclusive cards from the KS. That in turn made me go back to the KS page.

YES! Just browsing through that project is awesome and excites me to play this game even more! I so look forward to playing PVE and making some more wacky decks for sure!

Does anyone else go back to the KS page at times just to get pumped up about Hex?

I guess the only downer is the lawsuit hanging over CZE's head (and ours by proxy). Even there, browsing through the KS page brings an overwhelming sense of "new" and "different" even though some few individual cards play the same. Hopefully this gets taken care of in a timely manner.

More Hex! Bring it!
Happy gaming,
Taleisin

nicosharp
05-22-2014, 12:49 PM
The PvE has everyone super excited. I hope they get their soon with AI improvements/implementation/etc.

I try to avoid looking at the old information now on the KS, because so many cards have changed since then for PvP. I expect the same for some PvE cards as well as PvE equipment, so don't want to think of jank combos or awesome PvE strats yet.

ThomasHunter
05-22-2014, 12:55 PM
I also can't help but think we have another started deck coming! I simply can't wait (but will have to obviously!).

This game is so HUGE!

Daer
05-22-2014, 12:58 PM
Every couple months I go to the KS page and just browse through the reward tier pictures and get re-hyped.

Dynimix
05-22-2014, 01:27 PM
I look at the KS page every couple of days. I have been reading back through all of the updates over the last 3 days.

Athravan
05-22-2014, 01:57 PM
If I go back to the KS page I get too excited and then start getting impatient because I want it NOW damnit... so I've banned myself from visiting to limit my frustrations.

Banquetto
05-22-2014, 02:11 PM
Unfortunately I get more depressed at the slow progress than excited about the promised features when I do that. :(