PDA

View Full Version : Runic Monolith Readying Every Turn

Showsni
05-22-2014, 05:47 PM
Was playing in the finals of a draft, when I noticed my opponent's Runic Monolith was readying every turn instead of every other turn. (He was a good sport and only used it every other turn once we noticed). This makes it much better that printed, and is pretty serious - especially in paid tournaments!

Haven't been able to test since, so not sure if reproducable or not. It might be that it happens every time, or there might have been something weird about our specific game. Board state was his Corrupted Harvester attacking into my Turreted Wall, a few of the 2/2 Swiftstrike guys (some with Inspired effects) and some other stuff. He'd tap my wall down so he could attack.

cferejohn
05-23-2014, 08:44 AM
I saw this as well (and wrote a similar post). The behavior I saw was that if I used it on *my* turn it (incorrectly) readied on my next turn. When I used it on opponent's turn it would (correctly) stay exhausted on my next turn. It feels like it is "counting" my opponent's ready step as fulfilling the "don't ready on next ready step" condition.

DionyzRex
05-24-2014, 08:00 AM
Known exploit/bug, fixed internally. <3

Incindium
05-26-2014, 01:57 PM
I just ran into this during draft but luckily my opponent was cool about it and didn't exploit the bug once I pointed it out. I opened a support bugreport for it anyway to report it(before I saw this post). Will this be in the next patch?