PDA

View Full Version : Accounts losing Free Weekly Draft Ticket "Flag"

blakegrandon
05-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Not sure if this should be in the bug section or beta section or general discussion section.

Basically my account lost it's "flag" for the Free Weekly Draft ticket.

Waiting for Gameforge to look into it(they closed the ticket saying I didn't have a weekly draft "flag" on the account), but just thought I would create a thread to report it as a bug.

Anyone that is supposed to be getting a free draft every week check to make sure you're actually getting it. I waited 10 days after I ran out of draft tickets before creating a ticket to be sure I wasn't getting them.

Frustrating and annoyed that they closed my ticket instead of even looking into it or asking for more information...

Xexist
05-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Not sure if this should be in the bug section or beta section or general discussion section.

Basically my account lost it's "flag" for the Free Weekly Draft ticket.

Waiting for Gameforge to look into it(they closed the ticket saying I didn't have a weekly draft "flag" on the account), but just thought I would create a thread to report it as a bug.

Anyone that is supposed to be getting a free draft every week check to make sure you're actually getting it. I waited 10 days after I ran out of draft tickets before creating a ticket to be sure I wasn't getting them.

Frustrating and annoyed that they closed my ticket instead of even looking into it or asking for more information...

Now that you mention it Im not sure I have had a free draft ticket since I first redeemed my code. Would help if I knew what day I was supposed to get it so I could keep watch. As it is I have no idea I cant remember when I redeemed the code.

blakegrandon
05-23-2014, 05:00 PM
Now that you mention it Im not sure I have had a free draft ticket since I first redeemed my code. Would help if I knew what day I was supposed to get it so I could keep watch. As it is I have no idea I cant remember when I redeemed the code.

Have you used up your free drafts?

Easiest way to make sure is waiting 8 days and not getting a free draft...

I hope this isn't widespread, I have a feeling I'm not the only one that hasn't been getting the free drafts. What worries more is if my account isn't flagged for GK, the ticket I opened got closed without anything other than "you're not flagged" as a response.

I'm unable to see any redemption of a kickstarter draft subscription on your account in this situation and this would be why you're not receiving draft tickets currently.
If you require any further assistance, or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me again.
Best regards,

Were the "rep's" exact words.

Xenavire
05-23-2014, 05:15 PM
This might be happening with VIP too.

DataDragon
05-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Give me either game names, or emails, and I can track and see if you are getting paid out.
Also, its useful to me if people have their account name somewhere in the profile or signature.

Xexist
05-23-2014, 06:13 PM
Give me either game names, or emails, and I can track and see if you are getting paid out.
Also, its useful to me if people have their account name somewhere in the profile or signature.

Im not certain either way, I have drafted so many games, probably around 65 or so now, that I dont pay too close attention to the buy in cost, so i wouldnt have noticed if it took a ticket or boosters.

Keep name: Asimov

StiX
05-23-2014, 06:18 PM
Yes. I actually got VIP about two weeks ago and I think I never got the very first free booster. I was thinking it was still processing and then I forgot about it for a while. A few days ago I noticed I didn't get a boosters booster at all not even the one for the second week. I should get one this sunday.

I did cancel the sub after about 15 minutes so I wont be charged next month.When I check my VIP page it says I should still have my VIP until about mid june.

My name in-game is "StiX" in case anyone can check this too. Thanks in advance! I was kinda worried...

DataDragon
05-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Asimov: You have received 5 draft tokens from the weekly draft token, and 3 packs from the vip sub.
You have used a total of 11 draft tokens, and 175 packs were used to draft.
You have no draft tokens remaining at this time.

Does this match up to what you expect?
It seems to add up on this end.

DataDragon
05-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Stix: You have received 3 packs from the vip sub. Last payout was 2014-05-23.

StiX
05-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Stix: You have received 3 packs from the vip sub. Last payout was 2014-05-23.

Oh right, I just checked. I'ts a bit confusing and I haven't had much time to keep an eye on it. glad it's all up an running though. Thank you for your time and effort!

Xexist
05-23-2014, 07:21 PM
Asimov: You have received 5 draft tokens from the weekly draft token, and 3 packs from the vip sub.
You have used a total of 11 draft tokens, and 175 packs were used to draft.
You have no draft tokens remaining at this time.

Does this match up to what you expect?
It seems to add up on this end.

Depends. If that doesnt include bugged games where they refunded me draft tickets, then that sounds about right yeah. Are you able to tell on your end what day my ticket spawns, so I can keep a closer eye?

RobHaven
05-25-2014, 09:30 AM
DataDragon, would you be able to pull my VIP and tourney ticket history as well?
Do we get an email letting us know when we've received a VIP pack? If not, we should.

blakegrandon
05-27-2014, 07:16 AM
Ugh, supposedly I never entered the weekly draft ticket.

The thing is I went code by code and definitely remember entering the weekly draft ticket code, I wish I had taken a screen shot to be on the safe side.

Whether I entered the code or not it makes no sense why the Grand King had separate codes for the lifetime draft, I guess in theory you could give it to a different account but I wonder how many people either didn't enter the code or it didn't register properly.

I guess it's not a huge issue, just frustrating because I did have free draft tickets so I assumed the codes went through properly. An account overview that shows what our account is getting or should be getting would prevent people from not realizing codes are unredeemed.

DataDragon
05-27-2014, 11:45 AM
Depends. If that doesnt include bugged games where they refunded me draft tickets, then that sounds about right yeah. Are you able to tell on your end what day my ticket spawns, so I can keep a closer eye?

draft token: 2014-05-23
vip: 2014-05-25

DataDragon
05-27-2014, 11:47 AM
Ugh, supposedly I never entered the weekly draft ticket.

The thing is I went code by code and definitely remember entering the weekly draft ticket code, I wish I had taken a screen shot to be on the safe side.

Whether I entered the code or not it makes no sense why the Grand King had separate codes for the lifetime draft, I guess in theory you could give it to a different account but I wonder how many people either didn't enter the code or it didn't register properly.

I guess it's not a huge issue, just frustrating because I did have free draft tickets so I assumed the codes went through properly. An account overview that shows what our account is getting or should be getting would prevent people from not realizing codes are unredeemed.
Originally, we werent going to allow draft code stacking, so we separated the codes out so that people could put them on new accounts.
It is also a matter of ensuring you can do exactly what you wanted with your codes.
Now, it allows you to stack all your draft codes on one account if you so choose.
We couldn't do any of that if we tied it to your grand king code.

blakegrandon
05-27-2014, 12:00 PM
It is also a matter of ensuring you can do exactly what you wanted with your codes.

Fair enough.. I just wish there was some kind of account overview page that listed what we activated because I went code by code and entered them all.

It doesn't help that the GK came with free draft tickets, should have counted them to make sure I got the free weekly draft oh well.

Freebird_Falcon
05-28-2014, 03:02 PM
I believe they've stated an account overview page will be added at some point.

Mebius
05-29-2014, 10:08 PM
Hello, I think I'm not receiving packs from VIP sub, I activated collector code some time ago, but don't see any new packs (or VIP code was send separately from collector code?) DataDragon can you please check. Also I didn't had time in the morning to find email and check if I activated 1 year free draft can you confirm this also?

Keep name: Zireael

Marsden
05-30-2014, 01:25 AM
Hello, I think I'm not receiving packs from VIP sub, I activated collector code some time ago, but don't see any new packs (or VIP code was send separately from collector code?)

The VIP with KS backing isn't active yet, so you wouldn't see any new packs.

Mebius
05-30-2014, 02:43 AM
The VIP with KS backing isn't active yet, so so wouldn't see any new packs.

Ah, I didn't known about that, thanks.

DocX
05-30-2014, 06:04 AM
Since this seems to be a thread on-topic for my current confusion, I'm wanting to make sure my expectations are set properly.

If I'm a Grand King, how many draft tickets per week should I be receiving? I know I'm getting at least 1 from the included Pro Player free draft per week for life. The three months of VIP access from KS backing is not active yet, based on @Marsden's post. There's also the 1 free draft per week (for 1 year) (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts/489732) draft. I am unclear if that is currently active or not.

Can anyone let me know what is currently active and what is not so I have my expectations set correctly? Any clarity provided would be much appreciated!

Marsden
05-30-2014, 06:13 AM
As a Grand King, you get the Pro Player draft per week for life.

GKs didn't get to stack up 4 extra drafts per week when they were added to Raid Leader, Guild Master, Dungeon Crawler and Collector as you already had the superior for life version.

As GK + Collector I've got 1 for life and 1 for a year. So I'm currently getting 2 tickets a week, but that'll drop to 1 a week after the year has expired.

DocX
05-30-2014, 08:48 AM
Hmm... I suppose that's reasonable. I would have thought, given it's a different KS perk, it would have been added in when the decision was reversed on stacking drafts. C'est la vie. I'll just be doing my drafts a little slower than normal I suppose.

DataDragon
05-30-2014, 12:33 PM
Zireael: I see no subscription on your account.
If you meant the kickstarter VIP, as mentioned, it is not active yet.