PDA

View Full Version : Auction House: What features would you like to see?

Barborin
05-24-2014, 08:42 AM
With the release of the auction house slowly getting closer, I am curious what features people would like to see, and what their favorite auction house features may have been from previous titles. Let me just state now that yes, we all want to see about 100 other features implemented and fixed first, and that's where we want to to see the developers spending their time. However, I am not asking about those.

There are 3 features I'd really like to see:

1) Buy from Deck List- Maybe this is more of a deck list feature, but it would tie in with the auction house. I think it would be awesome if we could have a deck list which would show the entire card set, and how much we have of each. Then, maybe a button which would automatically display the cheapest price for that card on the auction house, and another click for confirmation to purchase.

2) Buy Decks- Similar to above, except allow us to construct hypothetical decks with cards we do not have. Then allow for purchases of cards we still need for the deck in a manner similar to above.

3) Sell Decks- Allow players to construct and sell entire decks as a whole piece.

zz_tophat
05-24-2014, 09:35 AM
Military grade drones carrying air to ground strike packages that are automatically dispatched to deal with anyone botting on the auction.

Athravan
05-24-2014, 09:57 AM
Well this would be my perfect auction house, I'm well aware that this is unlikely to be how it will be:

1) Single auction cards. Bids with a settable time length (short, medium, long are acceptable) and an optional buyout (immediate purchase).

2) Multiple card packs. This can be multiples of the same card; or a 60 card deck or anything in between again with both bids and buyout.

3) Extensive search feature, including search by seller name which many auction houses do not offer. When viewing a card, I'd like the option to click "find other cards of this.. a) seller b) colour c) card type" and when searching to have a checkbox for "include packs" to filter out single sales only, or multi-card sales.

4) Informative buying and purchasing messages - which means a mail on every purchase or sale that includes what was sold, what it sold for, and who it sold to/from. In an ideal world, the option to receive an email on purchase/sale (optional), or perhaps just an email account linked with mails.

5) This is linked to the deck manager, but in an ideal world I'd like you to be able to see in the deck manager "cards you do not own". I see no reason to keep a full card list secret, given that many online databases will have them. When you toggle cards you do not own, I'd like you to be able to build a deck from cards you do not own. Obviously, you cannot play those. Once you enter the auction house, I'd like you to be able to view on a tab "cards I'm looking for.." and see the search results for every card you've tagged as something you're looking for.

6) Finally (I don't think anything like this will be added but hey, you never know) I would also like for you to be able to put up requests. For example, I list that I am looking for 1 Pack Raptor and I will pay 500 platinum. Someone can fulfill that request. Sort of like a reverse auction (guild wars 2 offers something similar to this.) In that way I don't have to keep searching, I can list the max I'm willing to pay for a card, and sellers can browse through it and decide if they want to sell to me, or list at their own price. When you try to sell something, it should say somwhere "10 buyers are looking for this card... click to view offers."

Anyway I will be happy with anything but the above would be my personal idea of perfection from an auction house.

drproton
05-24-2014, 10:08 AM
-Price history from the last N days for whatever item
-Being able to offer a trade for any selection of cards, like any of a certain rarity or 1 for 1 or anything in between

Shivdaddy
05-24-2014, 10:18 AM
Military grade drones carrying air to ground strike packages that are automatically dispatched to deal with anyone botting on the auction.

I like this idea. Just make sure the drones are safer than the ones on this seasons 24.

Yoss
05-24-2014, 07:18 PM
Yay another AH thread!

I've posted all my thoughts on this in the past:

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=26789
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=32198

YourOpponent
05-24-2014, 08:43 PM
A hot items list would be nice of the top 10 popular cards ad top 10 most popular items would be pretty cool.

Viziroth
05-24-2014, 08:58 PM
I have 4 play sets of commons, I wouldn't mind selling an entire playset of commons in a single pack.