PDA

View Full Version : Abomination & Mimic

Kyuur
05-24-2014, 01:16 PM
I was in a game, created an abomination and used Mimic. It went into my hand, played it and it immediately went into graveyard. Text does not reflect unique or anything, so not sure why that would happen! If anyone could shed some light on this if it is intended or not, that would be great.

Quasari
05-24-2014, 02:07 PM
Mimic creates a replica of the base card. I assume that the base abomination is a 0/0. Not exactly sure, but that's what I think happened. The attack and health is always buffed green on em after all.

Marsden
05-24-2014, 03:27 PM
Yeah, it'll be that. Same as if you Mimic a Honeycap and you don't have any Wild of your own.

Kyuur
05-24-2014, 05:56 PM
I am sure that the card in my hand showed an Abom with stats equal to the one in play, but I could have been mistaken. If this is the case (I think you guys are probably right) I would suggest that the devs change the text for Bun'jitsu to say the card gets +ATK and +DEF equal to the sacrifices + 3, instead of just ATK and DEF.

Quasari
05-24-2014, 08:12 PM
I am sure that the card in my hand showed an Abom with stats equal to the one in play, but I could have been mistaken. If this is the case (I think you guys are probably right) I would suggest that the devs change the text for Bun'jitsu to say the card gets +ATK and +DEF equal to the sacrifices + 3, instead of just ATK and DEF.

There are display errors with it sometimes, so it might have shown copy stats.