PDA

View Full Version : CARD BUG -- Darkspire Priestess

Ordic
05-25-2014, 08:14 AM
Your Display Name: Westlands

Bug Description:

This card comes in the basic orc deck and it has a few problems. Well at least one. If this card were to die along with another troop its card effect does not come into effect. Also I'm skeptical that the random effect of dealing 3 dmg ever comes into play as when the card text does come into play its always "search you deck for a card with darkspire in its name."

Steps to Reproduce: Simply have the card die with multiple troops at once. Also please check to see that the random selection of the card skill actually works.

Frequency: 100% when it dies with multiple troops it seems

Additional Information:
none

ossuary
05-25-2014, 08:59 AM
I'm sorry, but you are incorrect. This troop works fine, even if it dies in a group of troops. I've used it dozens of times. I have 4 of them in my orc deck.

When its effect triggers, you only get a prompt to do anything if it chose the option to search for another darkspire card, and only then if you still have any darkspire cards in your deck. If it does damage, it will just vibrate for a moment and your opponent's life total will drop by 3 - it's easy to miss. If it chooses to do the deck search, and there aren't any more darkspire cards in your deck, you won't get any visual notification at all, it just fails.

The card is working fine; you just missed it.

Xenavire
05-25-2014, 09:22 AM
I am with Ossuary - I often use extinction to wipe out a bunch of my opponents tough troops, and it takes Darkspire priestess with it often enough. I get both effects randomly, and they both work fine.