PDA

View Full Version : Today marks my first month of vip :)

Ali3nSan
05-25-2014, 11:51 PM
Was awesome to get the email today saying vip has been renewed for another month. Lost track of time didn't even realise it's been a month already :p

Looking forward to vip tournaments in the future!

Khazrakh
05-26-2014, 01:38 AM
I signed up for a year right away, you can never have enough of those boosters ;)

Sadeyx
05-26-2014, 03:14 AM
Where do I find information about what VIP gives?

No info in game. it says 'click buy for more info' and just takes me to a page to select the package.. but doesnt actually say what your getting :S

I can see any link on the main page hextcg.com either

Khazrakh
05-26-2014, 03:21 AM
VIP isn't fully in yet that's why there is no documentation it seems.
Right now you get a free booster every week and in the futue there will be a monthly VIP tournament. Cory also stated that they'd like to implement some other cool VIP only feature, but we don't know anything more about that.

So at the moment VIP reads "get a booster a week for 1$" and that's great value as it stands already.

Sadeyx
05-26-2014, 04:24 AM
Yea, thats what I heard! So wanted to check... had I known about that I'd have signed up instantly.

hammer
05-26-2014, 04:27 AM
honestly - don't really understand why KS VIP isn't implemented yet (unless they are waiting for the VIP tournament to be implemented) but then its either VIP isn't ready nobody can buy it or VIP is ready and we are dropping the rewards. This half-way-house seems odd to me.