PDA

View Full Version : Shadowgrove Witch and Incantation

Stormlight
05-26-2014, 10:50 AM
When playing against the AI, it played a Shadowgrove Witch that revealed a not-yet-transformed Incantation of Righteousness. Later in the game, when the Incantation transformed (it was still in my hand, if that matters) it had the -2/-2 debuff applied to it (though I didn't notice it until after it entered play).

I suppose you could argue that this is intended, but I don't think that "Troops revealed this way get permanent -2/-2" should equal "Cards revealed this way get permanent -2/-2 when they are troops."

I haven't reproduced the bug, but I imagine it happens with any Incantation.

ossuary
05-26-2014, 11:28 AM
Someone reported a similar situation a few months ago with Cosmic Transmogrifier - the Shadowgrove revealed a non-troop, but when they used Cosmic Transmogrifier, the non-troop got transformed into a troop, and had -2/-2. It's like the card itself is tracking that it was revealed by Shadowgrove, even if it's not a troop - if it becomes a troop, suddenly the -2/-2 becomes valid.

This was supposedly fixed at the time (haven't tested it myself, it's a pretty rare scenario). So either it didn't get fixed, or this is an alternate version of the same bug, and also needs to be fixed. Hopefully someone from CZE sees this. :)

Tinfoil
05-27-2014, 06:06 AM
Yup, I have seen something like this as well a while back, can't remember if anything was done.

DionyzRex
05-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Unable to reproduce this internally, so it should/might be fixed next patch!