PDA

View Full Version : Menacing Gralk - opponent troops still readying

ylhos
05-26-2014, 08:25 PM
Your Display Name:
Ylhos

Bug Description:
Opponent troops (in this case AI) are still readying, despite being affected by Menacing Gralk's ability

Steps to Reproduce:
Play against AI, cast Menacing Gralk. It exhausts all of opponent's troops. In his ready phase, all troops are readied.

Frequency:
So far, 4 for 4 against AI.

Additional Information:
Before casting Menacing Gralk, there were already two exhausted troop, one ready (did not attack), and one troop that was just played. Menacing Gralk exhausted the two latter troops. In opponent's ready phase, all of his troop readied.

ylhos
05-26-2014, 08:27 PM
I have actually seen the Menacing Gralk work. This was in Draft though. And my affected troops couldn't ready at all for the remainder of that game.

On another note, I'm curious to know if the Menacing Gralk's ability also affects those that are already exhausted.

Eccy
05-26-2014, 11:56 PM
Menacing drakes exhaustes all enemy ready troops.

All enemy exhausted troops regardless if Drake exhausted them or not (they were exhausted by any other way) stay exhausted during the first enemy upkeep (starting phase I guess).

Or at least that worked for me 2 from 2 so far.

AI is buggy and it possible ignored that :)

Shirik
05-27-2014, 01:46 AM
On another note, I'm curious to know if the Menacing Gralk's ability also affects those that are already exhausted.
Yes, it will (or "should"). If it was to only affect those which it actually exhausted, then it would say the phrase "troops exhausted this way" as opposed to "those troops". (The key phrase here is "this way".)

ylhos
05-27-2014, 03:30 AM
Thanks for the clarification Shirik. So it's definitely a bug. I've confirmed and reproduced it too. It seems to be 100% buggy against AI. I've ran it 3 more times and all of AI's units readied.

DionyzRex
05-27-2014, 03:14 PM
Yes, this (and Runic Monolith) are known bugs that are fixed internally and should be out to you guys in an upcoming patch.