PDA

View Full Version : Is there still a way to buy/back the game?

Unity
05-26-2014, 09:32 PM
I'm just wondering if there is still a way to get in the beta by buying a pack... I have been following the game for about a year, but I was never able to afford a backer pack. Now that I can actually afford a backer pack, I can't find them anywhere. Is there one that I just can't find? Or do I just have to keep entering giveaways or wait for a beta key to come to my e-mail.

And info would be appreciated.

Gwaer
05-26-2014, 09:33 PM
There's no way to just buy into the beta anymore. You'll have to get someone with an extra beta key to hand one over, or enter one of the contests.

Unity
05-26-2014, 09:39 PM
Ok, that's what I thought. Just figured I should ask the people who are already in the game, because you would know for sure if there was a backer pack still.

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it.

Gwaer
05-26-2014, 09:55 PM
No problem, glad to help.

hex_colin
05-26-2014, 11:55 PM
Check your PMs - I sent you a key and a little extra... :)

Have fun!

hammer
05-26-2014, 11:57 PM

Have fun!

The scot that keeps on giving ;)

hex_colin
05-27-2014, 01:17 AM
The scot that keeps on giving ;)

What can I say... Cory turned me into a crack dealer... ;)

hammer
05-27-2014, 01:19 AM
What can I say... Cory turned me into a crack dealer... ;)

I have always said that a Hex beta key and PvE will both act as a gateway drug for draft and addiction http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gateway_drug_theory :D

Sadeyx
05-27-2014, 01:43 AM
Fortunatly 'theorys' remain just that :D

hammer
05-27-2014, 02:02 AM
Fortunatly 'theorys' remain just that :D

I am tellin' ya man as soon as you win your first "primal-pack-reward enhanced" draft you are sucked in for life :p

joseph5185
05-27-2014, 02:32 AM

Have fun!

Did you get a PM from the OP? So generous of you. I hope he/she didn't miss out based on the first few responses received.

Sadeyx
05-27-2014, 02:40 AM
lol, I'll have to take your word for it. :)

I find that I'm not the kind of player that get's all that excited about collecting cards.

Back in the hay day people in our mtg club who had more money than me, always had 4 sheivan dragons, 4 serra angels, 4 Sengyr Vampires.. and I could just never compete :( The valuble rare's I got lucky to pick up were often traded for mutiple uncommons just to make a competative deck.

I imagine the same will be the case with HEX, I find winning a draft or sealed rather more addictive :)

Bulus
05-27-2014, 03:10 AM
Anybody still got an extra beta key to sent me...thx