PDA

View Full Version : Ol' Corn Eye

Matt_Hyra
05-27-2014, 11:04 AM
This card was misprinted in For the Glory! as cost 1. He should have been cost 2, like the rest of the cards in that cycle are. He can be played in official events, but will be played as cost 2. We will try to reprint in the future.

Awesam87
05-28-2014, 05:10 PM
Speaking of misprints, is Beach Mummy now meant to have 6 defence like the Booster packs or still have 8 defence like the ones from the Starter Decks?

Matt_Hyra
05-29-2014, 12:02 AM
It is meant to have 6 DEF and it also can now only return adjacent Creatures to hand (and not itself). Good eye!

phoenixscar
01-10-2015, 01:13 AM
Can I ask why you decided to nerf Corn Eye to 2 action costs? I can see how 4 power is a little out of hand, but in terms of Action:Power+Toughness ratio, Sand Knights (3/8 for 1 cost) is so much more deserving of a power adjustment.

Where can I find tournament rules? As well as a list of cards that are changed, updated, going to be updated?

Thanks!

Matt_Hyra
01-12-2015, 06:43 PM
Can I ask why you decided to nerf Corn Eye to 2 action costs? I can see how 4 power is a little out of hand, but in terms of Action:Power+Toughness ratio, Sand Knights (3/8 for 1 cost) is so much more deserving of a power adjustment.

Where can I find tournament rules? As well as a list of cards that are changed, updated, going to be updated?

Thanks!

4 Power is the main reason. The Sand Knights are pretty good, but you have to play with specific Landscapes. Corn Eye lets you choose which ones you want to play with.

There's a fan site where you can find all of the errata if you don't want to search here:

http://www.adventuretimecardwars.com/Main_Page