PDA

View Full Version : Surface pro 2 alt + tab crash

Falcongold
05-29-2014, 04:10 PM
Your Display Name:
Bug Description: on an MS surface, the game consistently crashes when minimized
Steps to Reproduce: enter game, minimize and maximize game
Frequency: (90%)
Additional Information: seems like in game is the worst, in the menus you might luck out and not crash. I have a surface pro 2 128 gig, connecting over wifi. I am usually in full screen mode, and the crash does not occur usually until the game is maximized again (it plays music and updates fine while minimized.)

This issue is particularly bad because it renders using the virtual keyboard almost useless (as using the virtual keyboard can forcibly minimize the game).

Yoss
05-29-2014, 07:04 PM
My friend has SP2 (pretty sure that's what it is) and similar problems. Just in general, Hex has trouble with alternating full screen to alt-tabbed. I always play windowed (but I have 24" to work with).

DionyzRex
05-30-2014, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the report. We'll look into it, but please be aware we do not officially support tablets yet.

Falcongold
05-30-2014, 09:37 PM
i understand, there are plenty of other bugs and features that are much higher priority.

i will say though, having played primarily on my surface, it is very functional, only really held back by this one issue.

FoundInTheFlood
08-12-2014, 07:23 AM
How good is the performance on the Surface 2? What other games can you play well? I was thinking about getting a surface 3, but the grahphics cards of those solutions .. hm .... on the other side I don't want to get 2 different devices for work and 2-3 games.