PDA

View Full Version : Monkey of the nine tail's ability doesn't revert properly

Lagoondragon
05-30-2014, 06:22 AM
name: Lagoondragon
game: draft tournament (don't remember id)

what happened:
My opponent had given flight with his champion ability to one of his troops, and then on one of the following turns he used monkey of the nine tails and targeted the now flying creature with its trigger (revert and transform into this card)

result: the troop transformed into a monkey of the nine tails, but it retained flight

BlackRoger
05-30-2014, 09:48 AM
Yea happened to me as well with a card that had flight from a Gem, though that may be a known bug

Armies
05-30-2014, 10:26 AM
If you use a revert and transformation card such as monkey of the nine tails(confirmed) and Polymorph Dingler(suspected) on corrupt harvester(confirmed) and possibly wailing banshee(suspected) it retains the can't be blocked by blood troops and artifacts mechanics.

Showsni
06-01-2014, 09:05 AM
Had the same thing happen to me, I Monkeyed his Gem Flying troop and it didn't lose Flying (confirmed to be a bug by HexRex in chat).

It was a sweet play to let me do exactly lethal, too - Time Ripple his Command Tower at the end of his turn so his Inspired by Strategist troops aren't big enough to tap mine down during my turn, then Monkey his only flyer (an Effigy with the Sapphire gem) on my turn to hit for exactly lethal.

Instead I ended up giving my opponent a flying monkey. :/ Fly my pretties!