PDA

View Full Version : Crown of the Primals 3 times -> only 3 rage

icemtel
05-30-2014, 03:11 PM
Your Display Name: Multiverse
Bug Description: 3 times buffed by Crown troop resulted in having only 3 rage instead of 9
Steps to Reproduce:
I have used Crown of Primals on my Gem-Crazed Berserker (Speed) at my First Main Phase, he got +3 attack, then my opponent used Time Ripple, Crown got reverted, the buff remained, next turn I played Berserker again, used the Crown at him again, at the attack phase he got +6 attack ( therefore he had 6 rage and the ability worked the way it should), next turn my opponent played Buccaneer at Berserker, crown got reverted, next turn I played Berserker once again, used the crown ability and then my Berserker got only +3 more attack at the attack phase.

nicosharp
05-30-2014, 03:33 PM
You would think the Rage modifier would be additive -
Crown of the Primals (http://www.hexmine.com/card/Crown of the Primals/5472)

Perhaps it's not? I know with something like Throatcutter and Endbringer in play using a Goreseeker, Rage is additive. So it would be odd to see this not buff the unit to Rage: 6 - However, because it is only dealing with the troops intended Rage being 3. the troops intended Rage is still 3.

So you are saying you played a gem-crazed berserker that on turn 1 with crown attacked for 6/1, then next turn attacked for 12/1?

Xenavire
05-30-2014, 03:37 PM
Rage is always additive - it stacks, regardless of the source. Looking at this, unless someone played reversion at some point, it should have had rage 9.

So this is definitely a bug.

Yoss
05-30-2014, 04:57 PM
I would have thought the Crown keywords (not the +X/0 though, if any) would be removed when the Crown itself reverts. I guess that's not how it's written though.

Xenavire
05-30-2014, 05:16 PM
I would have thought the Crown keywords (not the +X/0 though, if any) would be removed when the Crown itself reverts. I guess that's not how it's written though.

I would have thought that too. I guess that explains why it made legendary without being something truly crazy.

PineappleOranges
05-31-2014, 08:35 PM
Isn't Crown of the Primals [one-shot]? Why would it stack?

israel.kendall
05-31-2014, 08:41 PM

It stacks because the buffed card does not revert when it leaves the playing field.

icemtel
06-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Why it wouldn't? Explain your thought please.

PineappleOranges
06-01-2014, 01:31 AM
Why it wouldn't? Explain your thought please.

My thought was because it was [One-Shot] you can only use it once on a target troop, until it leaves the field. It didn't occur to me that the effect is not reverted when it leaves the field. I didn't realize this until israel.kendall pointed it out.

Based on the information I now have on this card, I would conclude that this is a bug. :]

Happy Sharding

Eierdotter
06-03-2014, 12:50 AM
interresting so your troop
got
1. one shot: rage3 ( 6/1 after attack)
2. one shot: rage6 (12/1 after attack)
3. one shot: rage3 (15/1 after attack instead of 21/1)

would make more sense if your troop would be a 6/1 after the 3. one shot and you missed a bad timed revert on it