PDA

View Full Version : Inquisition bugging out after selecting card

Volkmair
05-31-2014, 03:15 PM
Your Display Name: Volkmair

Bug Description: When I played Inquisition in a draft game after selecting which card my opponent should discard his cards disappeared but it was still showing the select a card message and my cursor was still the red selection cross. At this point I could inspect cards in play but do nothing else and clicking the select card button again didn't do anything. Also both mine and my opponents timers were showing as 00:00 for me but my opponent said on his screen his was counting down but mine was showing as 00:00. My opponent pressed the report bugged game option which gave me the win and ended the draft round as I had 1 win going into that match.

Steps to Reproduce: Don't know

Frequency: Only happened once so far.

hfItsey
07-27-2014, 04:13 PM
This has happened to me and another player 3 x now - each time Inquisition has halted the game at a different point. We have not been able to complete a game when inquisition is played.

AswanJaguar
07-27-2014, 04:18 PM
Double post

AswanJaguar
07-27-2014, 04:18 PM
I used Inquisition several times in a draft today and had no issues. What cards did your opponent have and what did you select? That might affect it.

Yoss
07-27-2014, 10:46 PM
I've both used and had used against me, never a problem. There is an occasional bug where the priority prompt will vanish (just in general, not with this card in particular), so maybe that was it?