PDA

View Full Version : attempting to open a single pack, the game opened 10 instead

Falcongold
06-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Your Display Name: finlay
Bug Description: i went to open a single pack, but instead the game decided to open 10
Steps to Reproduce: open pack, drag over a pack, suddenly a window of ten opened packs pops up
Frequency: once
Additional Information: i had 16 packs, i was saving 15 for draft tournaments i am now down to six.

i have opened over 100 packs and i have never run into this issue before...

Xenavire
06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Maybe you accidentally pushed the tiny button next to the packs that opens 10 boosters?

It sucks even more, because the next patch should fix that issue (or so we have been told.)

Falcongold
06-02-2014, 07:01 AM
I clicked the pack to drag it over and the pack hopped over and 10 packs were opened. I never tap the tiny arrow. its possible that the game registered that I clicked the arrow, instead of the pack as it should have.

Yeah I saw the leaked patch notes last week, which I was thankful that I hadn't experienced that issue... then it happened...

Xenavire
06-02-2014, 07:40 AM
Theres a chance you can get the cards removed and the packs returned if you go through support. I am not sure if anyone managed this, but in theory a nice dev should see it as an issue and refund the packs.