PDA

View Full Version : Not so lucky backer with a stupid/simple question.

ErwinVonRommel
06-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Collector tier here, Simple and sad question. What does it look like when you open a pack and get a primal? I didnt open a single one with my KS rewards (it happens, I understand that, so does shard screw if we want to go down that path)

So to the lucky ones out there, what does it do? Give you a prompt that says hey there good looking, have a primal because your cool?

or does it just change all your cards to rares and what not?

Thanks in advance, GLHF

majin
06-02-2014, 04:37 PM
you don't open a pack and spawn a primal.

you either buy packs from the store and it has a chance to spawn a primal pack (you get 2 packs, regular and primal)

or you can play in the tourneys and the rewards can spawn a primal too (got 2 primals this way)

this means that when you received your 155 packs from your collector tier, it already spawned a primal if you got lucky (take note that there's 1 from the KS reward). eg. I got 2 primals and 155 packs (i spawned 1 primal), my wife got 155 packs and 6 primals (she spawned 5 primals)

ErwinVonRommel
06-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Perfect simple clear answer. please lock thread

Banquetto
06-02-2014, 08:26 PM
you either buy packs from the store and it has a chance to spawn a primal pack (you get 2 packs, regular and primal)

This is the key piece of info I wasn't aware of. I always assumed the primal was instead of the regular pack, not as well as it. So I was confused when my Captain tier came with 45 regular packs and one primal.

Makes sense, I suppose. It would be a bit weird if you spent your last plat buying that one pack you needed to enter a tournament - and got a primal instead of a regular pack, messing up your plan.

majin
06-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Makes sense, I suppose. It would be a bit weird if you spent your last plat buying that one pack you needed to enter a tournament - and got a primal instead of a regular pack, messing up your plan.

that was the original plan but CZE got VERY generous with their primals, so instead of our packs turning primal, it is now a free pack :D