PDA

View Full Version : I wish we could get some OP updates (card wars)

UrbanRabbi
06-05-2014, 03:36 PM
I just want to know if this collection I'm holding on to will ever be put to use. Also it sucks that to talk about Card wars you have to come ot the generic board :/

Matt_Hyra
06-05-2014, 04:56 PM
We have events at summer conventions like GenCon.
We will be announcing a store-based OP League soon.
Putting Card Wars in your thread title (like you did) is the perfect way to attract all the CW players to your messages.

UrbanRabbi
06-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Are the events at GenCon going to favor the events at Origin as in multiple fast firing tournaments or is there going to be a bigger multiple round tournament

Matt_Hyra
06-06-2014, 10:21 PM
They are bigger multiple round events.
If you don't have time for a full tourney, just stop by the booth and there will probably be some people hanging around that you can play with for a game or two.

Jake_the_Dog
07-01-2014, 10:46 PM
I just want to know if this collection I'm holding on to will ever be put to use. Also it sucks that to talk about Card wars you have to come ot the generic board :/

Hi there, I'm currently working on building a wiki, kinda like the yugioh one. If you want to contribute, you're all welcome to post anything. I'm currently working on implementing a forum.

Here's the link to a thread about it: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=36831&p=388003#post388003