PDA

View Full Version : Full Card list for, For The Glory(Booster Packs)

lineant
06-08-2014, 07:37 PM
So I been looking for a full card list for the Booster Packs, can't find any haha.
If there isn't any I can understand why.

On a side note, i'm loving the game just got it today, my wife and I been playing it for about 2 hours now.

UncleBob
06-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Not an official list, but if you're a member of BGG (or want to become a member), I've got a downloadable spreadsheet here: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/102756/card-list-for-card-wars-for-the-glory-booster-set

Alternately, I've got a post with everything listed here that I don't *think* you have to be a member to read: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1162428/card-list

telno
06-22-2014, 03:52 PM
I've got a downloadable spreadsheet here...

Card NameLandscapeTypeRarityElf HutBlue PlainsBuildingCommonIgloo of SanctuaryBlue PlainsBuildingCommonSchoolhouseBlue PlainsBuildingUncommonBlue GnomeBlue PlainsCreatureUncommonBlue OgreBlue PlainsCreatureRareBlue SlimeyBlue PlainsCreatureUncommonBlueberry PieclopsBlue PlainsCreatureUncommonDjini GhostBlue PlainsCreatureRareGhost NinjaBlue PlainsCreatureUncommonLittle FreezyBlue PlainsCreatureCommonPaladimBlue PlainsCreatureCommonPentacutieBlue PlainsCreatureRareTravelin' WizardBlue PlainsCreatureRareUni-KnightBlue PlainsCreatureUncommonKung Fu PowerBlue PlainsSpellRarePink CandyBlue PlainsSpellCommonPuma PawBlue PlainsSpellCommonRing of Third EyeBlue PlainsSpellCommonSocks of FortitudeBlue PlainsSpellCommonSpell WarpBlue PlainsSpellCommonTax ReductionBlue PlainsSpellUncommonSilo of JusticeCornfieldsBuildingUncommonYellow LighthouseCornfieldsBuildingCommonApple BullyCornfieldsCreatureRareArcher DanCornfieldsCreatureUncommonCaptain TacoCornfieldsCreatureCommonCorn BatCornfieldsCreatureRareCowsperCornfieldsCreature UncommonEthan AllfireCornfieldsCreatureRareGold NinjaCornfieldsCreatureCommonGolden JackalCornfieldsCreatureCommonHusker KnightCornfieldsCreatureUncommonLog KnightCornfieldsCreatureUncommonOl' Corn EyeCornfieldsCreatureCommonPirate BearCornfieldsCreatureCommonSun KingCornfieldsCreatureRareYellow GnomeCornfieldsCreatureUncommonYellow SlimeyCornfieldsCreatureUncommonGrape ButtCornfieldsSpellRareHusker AmuletCornfieldsSpellCommonPopcorn PowerCornfieldsSpellCommonWitch WayCornfieldsSpellCommonNice WindmillNicelandsBuildingUncommonCotton DevilNicelandsCreatureCommonLife Beater GnomeNicelandsCreatureUncommonSack of PainNicelandsCreatureRareStrawberry SlimeyNicelandsCreatureUncommonConfectionery RingNicelandsSpellCommonScroll of Fresh BreathNicelandsSpellCommonFountain of TearsRainbowBuildingRareDavey BonesRainbowCreatureCommonGhostRainbowCreatureComm onGhost HagRainbowCreatureCommonGhost TreeRainbowCreatureCommonMs. MummyRainbowCreatureUncommonQuaduraiRainbowCreatur eRareRocktopusRainbowCreatureCommonSea HagRainbowCreatureCommonTimmy Magic EyesRainbowCreatureCommonWell-Dressed WolfRainbowCreatureCommonFull Metal RacketRainbowSpellUncommonIncredible EggRainbowSpellCommonMaster of DisguiseRainbowSpellCommonMusical ChairRainbowSpellUncommonRing of DamageRainbowSpellCommonWitch SlapRainbowSpellRareSand PyramidSandyLandsBuildingUncommonTemple of the SunSandyLandsBuildingUncommonBeach MummySandyLandsCreatureUncommonCactus ThugSandyLandsCreatureCommonDiamond DanSandyLandsCreatureCommonGiant Mummy HandSandyLandsCreatureUncommonGolden Axe StumpSandyLandsCreatureRareGreen GnomeSandyLandsCreatureUncommonGreen Party OgreSandyLandsCreatureCommonGreen SnakeySandyLandsCreatureCommonLady BeetleSandyLandsCreatureRareLime SlimeySandyLandsCreatureUncommonPolterclopsSandyLa ndsCreatureCommonSand JackalSandyLandsCreatureCommonSandasaurus RexSandyLandsCreatureRareLucky PennySandyLandsSpellCommonPortal of UnsummoningSandyLandsSpellRarePortal to NowhereSandyLandsSpellCommonPsychic TempestSandyLandsSpellRareSnake EyesSandyLandsSpellCommonFright TowerUseless SwampBuildingCommonShadowy PyramidUseless SwampBuildingCommonSpirit TowerUseless SwampBuildingUncommonBlack PaladinUseless SwampCreatureUncommonBlue MerlockUseless SwampCreatureCommonEye GuyUseless SwampCreatureUncommonFancy Pants GnomeUseless SwampCreatureUncommonFisher FishUseless SwampCreatureCommonGhost Chest BursterUseless SwampCreatureCommonImmortal Maize WalkerUseless SwampCreatureUncommonLt. MushroomUseless SwampCreatureRareOrange SlimeyUseless SwampCreatureUncommonPicklerUseless SwampCreatureUncommonSmoldering ElderUseless SwampCreatureRareSwamp HornUseless SwampCreatureCommonThe SludgerUseless SwampCreatureRareMagic LampUseless SwampSpellCommonOrge BracesUseless SwampSpellCommonRaise the DeadUseless SwampSpellRareScroll of Bad BreathUseless SwampSpellCommonToilet of DoomUseless SwampSpellRare

Jake_the_Dog
07-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Hey there, you can also see all existing cards here at the Adventure Time Card Wars Wiki! (http://www.adventuretimecardwars.com/index.php?title=Main_Page)