PDA

View Full Version : Save the Draft Decks!!!

ShadowTycho
06-09-2014, 01:29 PM
really, like make them playable against other draft decks.
I would like to be able to after the draft tournament challenge people i didn't get paired with or maybe play rounds in between actual pairings and the waiting.

when i play drafts in real life, i often play against other draft decks that are there after the tournament breaks up or i get eliminated. I don't keep them separate from the rest of my cards because that's impractical , but not so in hex!

It would be super neat to have your winning draft decks be playable against other peoples draft decks.

i understand this might be a lot of superfluous decks in the database, but a prompt would make it so people who didn't want to wouldn't have to.

just a thought, one more thing that would make a digital card game greater then the original.

Yoss
06-09-2014, 02:03 PM
I agree. It was nice during Alpha when all decks got saved. The only thing missing was a way to delete saved decks en masse, because they did start to pile up after a while. Oh, and the Proving Grounds deck selection list would fail when you had too many decks, but that's a bug that should be fixed anyway.

EntropyBall
06-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Probably not going to happen, but it would be neat if there was a draft deck option the Proving Grounds, where you could play your best draft deck against other people's draft decks. It might even incentivize people to go play draft in the hopes that they could draft a new "best" deck to compete with in this queue.

I liked that it saved my decks in alpha, but since you couldn't play against someone with less than a 60 card deck, it wasn't useful for anything.

Clawdius
06-11-2014, 03:50 PM
I'm hoping that they allow people to play other limited format matches eventually, it's something of a shame that the only place you can use (or even save) a 40 card deck is in a draft. I'd like to see the ability to save limited decks (with the game specifying something like WARNING: You have fewer than 60 cards in this deck and will only be able to use it in Limited format matches), along with the ability to play with a limited deck in the proving grounds, perhaps even a limited queue for automatic matchmaking in the proving grounds.