PDA

View Full Version : Whit Monday

Shivdaddy
06-09-2014, 02:05 PM
If anyone was wondering why their support ticket is still pending I am guessing it has to do with Whit Monday. Its a German Holiday today. I am guessing we will be good to go starting tomorrow. Just FYI.

cferejohn
06-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Iiiiii'm dreaming of a whiiiiit Monday.

sukebe
06-09-2014, 08:53 PM
If anyone was wondering why their support ticket is still pending I am guessing it has to do with Whit Monday. Its a German Holiday today. I am guessing we will be good to go starting tomorrow. Just FYI.

Thank you for this, I was wondering why my purchasing account was still closed even though it was a monday :-)

Eccy
06-10-2014, 03:19 AM

Hey, thanks, I was wondering why my ticket is still "handling to operator" for weekend+today (monday holiday). Thanks for an update mate!

AstaSyneri
06-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Is Vian actually sitting in Germany? I was under the impression that support is handled by CZE and just "piped through" to Gameforge.

Waiting for the resolution of a ticket myself...

Svenn
06-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Is Vian actually sitting in Germany? I was under the impression that support is handled by CZE and just "piped through" to Gameforge.

Waiting for the resolution of a ticket myself...
GameForge handles all of the support, servers, and payments. CZE does none of this stuff themselves.