PDA

View Full Version : Confused slacker backer

ziphnor
06-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Hi,

I backed Hex as a "slacker backer", and played the alpha a bit (not a lot since i am primarily interested in PvE which isn't ready yet). One day i noticed that website mentioned a beta, so i downloaded the client and signed in successfully. I never actually received an invite to beta though (well thats not true, i got a beta invite "to give to a friend", but no beta notification for myself). I did not get the email shown in http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=34978.

I seemed to recall something about the backer rewards becoming available in Beta and have seen people talking about redeeming slacker backer codes. This all has me a bit confused as i don't have any codes to redeem? I was just wondering if they have fallen through the cracks or whether i have misunderstood something (just wanted to make sure i get whatever it is i was supposed to get for my $50 :)

Sorry if this is listed somewhere in a sticky for dummies, but i couldn't find it after a brief search.

Warrender
06-11-2014, 10:21 AM
Slacker backer here as well. I would search your spam folders for the email since that is where you will find the slacker backer codes. Failing that, I would contact CZE support about sending you another email with your codes and information.

Ju66ernaut
06-11-2014, 10:58 AM
The slacker backer code would have been sent to your PayPal e-mail address. But it is wise to check the junk/spam folder of all of your e-mail accounts.

ziphnor
06-11-2014, 12:02 PM
I did check my spam folders, and didn't find anything. I understand that the email originates from hextcg@gameforge.com, and i have received another email just fine from there (the "invite a friend email" also to my paypal email). I wonder if my email forwarding have been down at some point, and have ended up discarding the email. I guess i should try contacting support.