PDA

View Full Version : Is This A Bug?

LiquidFlame
06-12-2014, 06:59 PM
I had a Gem-Crazed Berserker with the gem "This troop can't be blocked except by artifact troops and/or troops that share a shard with it". The Gem-Crazed Berserker was at 5/1 because I also had a Throat Cutter out as well, and when I attacked with the Gem-Crazed Berserker, the opponent was able to block with his Quick Strider which is a non socketable diamond card. How was he able to block with the Quick Strider?

Yoss
06-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Did you have two ruby threshold? The gem requires 2 even though the card only takes 1 to cast.

LiquidFlame
06-12-2014, 07:13 PM
Hmm, not sure, but I guess I'll side with that possibility instead of opening a ticket. Another nice feature would be to have a replay option for games you played, so you can check things like this.

Yoss
06-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Replays are an expected feature, I believe. And one I forgot to put on the Features List. Thanks for the reminder.

Zomnivore
06-13-2014, 12:08 AM
Depends its potentially possible that the gem bugged if you didn't have the threshold when you played the troop (although I hear its more common with the effigy guy dunno maybe its because more effigies exist to try it on)

Who knows...maybe its an unidentified...