PDA

View Full Version : wheels of fate needs more variety

Littlejon24
06-15-2014, 10:16 AM
i feel the Wheels of Fate could use more variety in the prizes it gives out. so far, you can only get one kind of Merc, 3 kinds of equipment, 1 kind of sleeves, and 1 kind of AA cards (Merc, Sleeves, and AA are all from the same card).

maybe in the next patch, you could add one or two more of each from those categories just to spice up the Wheels. As it stands right now, i have stopped spinning entirely, because I see no reason to spin for another AA card I already have 4 of, or spinning to try and get a 4th non-existent copy of sleeves.

just a few thoughts

incitfulmonk21
06-15-2014, 10:21 AM
Wow you are missing 3 PvE cards 2 mercs 2 sleeves and 2 AA cards. There is a Rare, uncommon, common in 5 categories. Plus PvP cards plus packs. There is a lot of variety in the wheels.

Xenavire
06-15-2014, 10:45 AM
You also missed the other 3 PvE equipments. And you didn't even mention that rolls can come in normal, upgrade, or gold+upgrade, or free re-rolls...

There is a lot going on in the wheels. It seems like you gave up before you saw even half of it.

YourOpponent
06-15-2014, 11:28 AM
i feel the Wheels of Fate could use more variety in the prizes it gives out. so far, you can only get one kind of Merc, 3 kinds of equipment, 1 kind of sleeves, and 1 kind of AA cards (Merc, Sleeves, and AA are all from the same card).

maybe in the next patch, you could add one or two more of each from those categories just to spice up the Wheels. As it stands right now, i have stopped spinning entirely, because I see no reason to spin for another AA card I already have 4 of, or spinning to try and get a 4th non-existent copy of sleeves.

just a few thoughts

There are 3 mercenaries. Windbourne Acolyte is the common mercenary, Puck is the rare mercenary, and I don't know what the Uncommon mercenary is since I don't have that one.

There are 3 PvE cards. Common which is the lightning elemental, uncommon is the water elemental, and I don't know what the rare is because I don't have that one.

There are SIX PvE equipment pieces. 2 are common, 2, uncommon, and 2 rare (one of which is the Skywalker boots). I don't know what the other ones are since I don't have them.

There are 3 PvP alternate art cards which are. Common is windbourne acolyte, uncommon is Veteran gladiator, and rare is Wrathwood Colossus (but I'm not sure on him since I don't have him).

There are 3 sleeves available and they are the AA Windbourne Acolyte sleeve, the AA veteran gladiator sleeve, and the AA Wrathwood Colossus sleeve.

EDIT: I was bored and decided to see if the WoF sleeve bug is fixed so that it can give different sleeve types than the first one you win and it is! I'm now a proud owner of a veteran gladiator sleeve!

majin
06-16-2014, 12:35 AM
EDIT: I was bored and decided to see if the WoF sleeve bug is fixed so that it can give different sleeve types than the first one you win and it is! I'm now a proud owner of a veteran gladiator sleeve!

can someone confirm this because if I remember correctly, I got duplicate sleeves recently and more than once

YourOpponent
06-16-2014, 12:50 AM
Well before I got duplicates more than once on the Windbourne acolyte sleeve, but yesterday I was able to get the veteran gladiator sleeve on that account. So just need the AA Wrathwood Colossus sleeve on that account now.

wasichu
06-16-2014, 06:16 AM
I do feel ya tho it seems I always get the same stuff as well. be cool if ya win the spin it gave ya an option to choose maybe the sleeve you don't have or alternate art besides the 15 acolytes.
I would also like to see the gold amount won increased for the chest being spun. 500 gold for a gold icon on common is great, 500 on a rare chest is a wiff. I say increase it by 50% on chest increase.
As it is now I would rather open 10 common chest over one legendary.

majin
06-16-2014, 08:13 AM
I would also like to see the gold amount won increased for the chest being spun. 500 gold for a gold icon on common is great, 500 on a rare chest is a wiff. I say increase it by 50% on chest increase.

i agree that the prizes should scale up depending on the rarity of the chests. not just the gold but all the prices

Eierdotter
06-16-2014, 08:27 AM
(i guess you meant spin and not open)
you do not spin the higher rarity chests for the spin reward... you spin them to upgrade them hopefully to a primal

Viziroth
06-16-2014, 08:43 AM
Low chests are better to spin, high chests are better to open.

Glae
06-16-2014, 02:10 PM
Oh man. Over the weekend I bought a bunch of chests and instead of getting more common sleeves I got nothing. Did they just update this today/late yesterday?

I think its kind if annoying that the uncommon and rare rewards are so rare in comparison to the commons

majin
06-16-2014, 08:02 PM
you do not spin the higher rarity chests for the spin reward... you spin them to upgrade them hopefully to a primal

i forgot that eventually the chests will have something in them LOL

i guess if that's the case then the prizes are understandable assuming that what will be in the chests later is worth the spin to try and upgrade them and the other prizes are just a bonus