PDA

View Full Version : Alpha sleeves missing?

Hibbert
06-21-2014, 10:40 AM
Did anyone else not get their alpha sleeves?

I didn't play much during the alpha. I mostly wanted to reserve my name. I played a few AI matches when it was first released, but never did anything in the later stages of alpha when draft/packs/spinning were put in.

I don't have the alpha sleeves. It's probably because my email3 account(which was the first one I got as alpha invites went out, and the only one I logged into) got transferred to my primary email account. I do think it was an actual transfer, not just a "new" account though, since it had my reserved name selected when I first logged in on my primary email account after the switchover.

Can I open a ticket to get this resolved, or is it something that will have to be handled some other way? I don't care too much about the sleeves, but the idea of missing something neat and exclusive is annoying to the completionist in me.

incitfulmonk21
06-21-2014, 11:53 AM
Yes you can open a ticket and your reasoning is exactly what happened

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=36559&page=2 post by Data Dragon explains everything.

Hibbert
06-21-2014, 12:55 PM
Thanks, I must have skimmed over that other thread :).

I sent in a ticket, and I'm sure it will be resolved before too long.

Svenn
06-23-2014, 06:45 AM
I didn't get my sleeves either. I've got a ticket pending currently. I played a ton during alpha (near 150-200 hours).

My guess is that it has something to do with the fact that I changed my keep name from "Ethir" to "Svenn" when we transitioned from Alpha to Beta, but I'm not sure. Hopefully they get to my support ticket soon.

EDIT: Looks like it's because I changed my email.

Svenn
06-26-2014, 06:57 AM
So, I'm STILL waiting on my ticket to be resolved so I can have these sleeves. :(

Slayla
06-26-2014, 08:09 AM
me too still no Alpha sleeves T_T

Stok3d
06-26-2014, 04:37 PM
No worries, those deserving of the sleeves will get them in the end. It's nice to realize proper due diligence is being done for research on these requests and they're not simply being handed out to everyone. I'm sure this is the reason for the delay coupled with the quantity of requests hitting at 1 time.

Yes, my kids have tickets in for these sleeves too. They'll come--just be patient.

Slayla
06-27-2014, 03:00 PM
wow got a mail with bla bla from support they will look in it ........... i mean wow old email / new email its not that hard to look after that -.-

DataDragon
06-27-2014, 06:35 PM
To speed things up, I was able to find a way to fix another batch players that may have missed getting the sleeves due to email change.
If you were a player with multiple accounts, and had to have the number 1 appended to your email in alpha, you should have the sleeves now.
Any remaining will most likely need to wait for support to finish.