PDA

View Full Version : AH Freezing, then screwing

Shivdaddy
06-24-2014, 02:56 PM
I have had the AH freeze 3 times in last hour as I was place cards on it. The bad news is it automatically puts whatever you had selected to auction off, ON THE MARKET at the minimum price. First 2 times was not a big deal as they were commons, this time is was a pack raptor! Lets get this fixed please.

In the meantime, someone go bid up my 50 plat pack raptor!!

The screen will just sit there and spin, spin, spin, but nothing happens. You can still chat but you are stock at the AH screen while the loading thing is just spinning. You can not change screens or even exit the game. I had to alt f4 all 3 times.

A little additional info, it freezes when I select the card from collection to pick it for the auction.

Shivdaddy
06-24-2014, 03:00 PM
It also happened to me when I was listing Onslaught. So if anyone wants it, only 30 plat!

Should I put a support ticket for these or what?

Shivdaddy
06-24-2014, 04:12 PM
I am going to name this bug the spinning screen of death. Just got it again.

Has anyone else had this issue? I have been at the AH listing cards for the last 2 hours, happened 4 times so far.

cavench
06-24-2014, 04:21 PM
How often does this happen? 4 times out of [ ]?

Shivdaddy
06-24-2014, 04:45 PM
How often does this happen? 4 times out of [ ]?

4 out of about 300.

Mahes
06-24-2014, 04:53 PM
Considering this is something that is very difficult to reinburse for, it is 4 times to many. This however appears to not be all that common and thus might take a while for them to hunt down.