PDA

View Full Version : Will Sleeves ever be able to be sold/traded?

darkwonders
06-24-2014, 03:07 PM
I know this probably won't apply to a lot of people, but I backed 2 tiers, meaning I theoretically have 2 sets of the custom sleeves.

Will it be enabled in the future to show that I have 2 sets of sleeves so I can sell or trade one set away?

I didn't want to sit on my code for my 2nd account as I wanted the cards for them now.

incitfulmonk21
06-24-2014, 03:21 PM
No trading of sleeves it was the compromise we had to make to get tradeable mercenaries.

Chark
06-24-2014, 03:26 PM
Sleeves won't be tradable or sold.

darkwonders
06-24-2014, 04:08 PM
ah that's a shame. I feel like I wasted a set of sleeves now for redeeming 2 tiers onto one account.

Aselith
06-24-2014, 04:20 PM
Sleeves won't be tradable or sold.

Is the Wheel of Fate going to be adjusted so we get something for rolls where the sleeve is one we already have and thus get no reward?

majin
06-24-2014, 05:30 PM
Is the Wheel of Fate going to be adjusted so we get something for rolls where the sleeve is one we already have and thus get no reward?

i too hope that we will be rewarded / adjusted for duplicate sleeves

YourOpponent
06-24-2014, 09:21 PM

The answer I got from support about that is no. They will fix it sometime where you won't be able to spin and get the same sleeve but they can't do anything about you getting duplicate sleeves because the duplicate sleeves are removed from your account.

Glae
06-25-2014, 05:28 AM
Depending on what CZE person you talk to, either it will be changed eventually to make it so you can't actually roll that result, or it will never be changed because not every result has to be good.

Zophie
06-25-2014, 02:54 PM
... or it will never be changed because not every result has to be good.

The problem with that is that means your odds of a "good result" are actually being reduced by owning all the sleeves already. They should at least provide some kind of small prize as a default for that result if you already have the sleeves, to keep the odds relatively the same regardless of what you already own.

Aselith
06-25-2014, 03:28 PM
The problem with that is that means your odds of a "good result" are actually being reduced by owning all the sleeves already. They should at least provide some kind of small prize as a default for that result if you already have the sleeves, to keep the odds relatively the same regardless of what you already own.

i'm not sure how trivial this is to do but providing a free spin would be the most reasonable consolation prize to get.

Xenavire
06-25-2014, 03:50 PM
Cory already said that 'someday' the doubled up sleeve rolls will be replaced by something of equal value from the wheels. (I am going to assume it just forces a roll for the same rarity but in the PvE cards/Mercs/Equipment/AA/PvE card lists.)

This info could be inaccurate already, but it is some of the most recent information we have seen on the subject.

Glae
06-25-2014, 04:53 PM
I agree. Just repeating what I've heard.

I still think its stupid they can't be traded. Everyone is just going to sell codes on eBay anyway.