PDA

View Full Version : 128 Man Swiss Constructed Full Already

striderz
06-24-2014, 04:33 PM
Anyone else get home from work to find it full already.

Anyone else think they should open up another 128man as soon as the 1st one is full? That way we all get to play and it'll give the servers a really strong stress test.

BlackRoger
06-24-2014, 04:46 PM
I guess they don't wonna make the old queues redundant - I mean, what would you prefer, playing for packs for free or for money?
Doesn't give much incentive to do anything else.

I'll admit that a better solution could be found, but not sure what that would be.

MatWith1T
06-24-2014, 04:58 PM
Everyone is rushing to play with the new shiny (free) toy. It will normalize very quickly.

darkwonders
06-24-2014, 05:04 PM
I wonder how many people will have every card they need to create a really competitive deck.

YourOpponent
06-24-2014, 09:17 PM
I wonder how many people will have every card they need to create a really competitive deck.

I was able to make a pretty good deck for $70 or so in cards, but even then I ended up with two wins because my opponent's timer was going round 3 match 1 and that somehow caused me to lose round 3...and then after that for round 4 it didn't pair me up with anybody or give me a bye so I was eliminated.

Seattle
06-25-2014, 08:16 AM
Round 3 last night basically broke for everyone. Round 4 should have fired normally tho..

Aselith
06-25-2014, 12:47 PM
I guess they don't wonna make the old queues redundant - I mean, what would you prefer, playing for packs for free or for money?
Doesn't give much incentive to do anything else.

I'll admit that a better solution could be found, but not sure what that would be.

It will be free for a limited time. If they want to test it (and they should), it would be optimal to have people rushing into that queue for the time being.

Stok3d
06-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Anyone else get home from work to find it full already.

Anyone else think they should open up another 128man as soon as the 1st one is full? That way we all get to play and it'll give the servers a really strong stress test.

Seeing a thread with complaints of not making it into a 128man because it's FULL makes me smile from ear-to-ear. YeY for the response on the tournie!