PDA

View Full Version : Green tag on cards to sell in AH?

Xetherion
06-24-2014, 05:18 PM
I have 5 regular Ozawa, so I was going to sell some on the AH. At the screen where it shows each individual copy of the card before you create the auction, 3 of them have a green triangle-shaped icon in the top right corner. What does this icon mean?

Chark
06-24-2014, 05:18 PM
Means the card is in a deck. You can still list it, but the deck will become invalid.

Xetherion
06-24-2014, 05:21 PM
Wow fast response. Thank you. Is there some place where info like this is listed I can check in the future?

Glae
06-25-2014, 05:30 AM
Is there a way to make all my decks use the same instance of a card?

Currently it seems to be keeping track of all the cards that were in my drafting decks (which have been deleted) and basically random picking which cards are in my constructed decks.

So many of my commons have like 20-30 cards "in decks"

Idus
06-25-2014, 07:19 PM
Yes this is a problem. I just had a look at my 13 air superiority cards, and apparently 11 of them are being used in decks. Don't want to put them up for sale and then have half my decks become invalid, and I assume you can't even tell which removed cards have made the deck invalid in this case.

Zurai
06-25-2014, 09:15 PM
When a deck is made invalid in this way, it just removes the card from the deck. It's pretty easy to just load up each of your decks, check to see which are at 58 or 59 cards, and locate the missing card. Could absolutely use a streamlined UI and I'm sure that'll come, but for now it really doesn't take that much time if you're not selling masses of tagged cards.

saffamike
06-25-2014, 11:41 PM
Is there going to be some way to flag cards as 'do not sell' or alternatively as 'sell'. I'd like to keep my collection separate from my trade cards... this will become more important when the double back feature comes in.

Glae
06-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Presumably you'll be able to look at the double back in the AH. If the card is foil or full art, you'd also just be able to tell the difference at a glance.

Hopefully it becomes a bit clearer which specific card is being added to constructed deck. Currently if you remove a play set from a deck and then add it back in, the AH shows them as being 4 cards in a row, but it seems like they're randomly placed. IE the cards in your deck are 11-15 out of 20, rather than being 1-4 or 16-20.

@Zurai: I have like 20 decks, and all my commons show as being 80-90% in use. Its not as simple as readding a card or two. If I start selling cards I'll pretty much have to remake all my decks.

Yoss
06-26-2014, 04:13 PM
Yeah, this is a horrid problem creating lots of unfun time rebuilding my decks every time I sell something.