PDA

View Full Version : AH feature request

Fateanomaly
06-25-2014, 06:28 PM
I would like a "recent transactions" tab that keeps a record of your successful purchases and sales. I cannot help but feel that something is wrong with the transactions with all the wrong data currently. Keeping it in mail is a mess.

ossuary
06-25-2014, 07:38 PM
Especially since it only lets you see 20 or so mail messages at a time, and you have to delete the current ones to see anything older. It's impossible to keep track of it all in there. We really need some kind of stats or records page, as soon as possible.

Eccy
06-25-2014, 08:04 PM
+1, agreed. Inspire from EVE :)

Aselith
06-25-2014, 08:08 PM
░█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█
░█░█░█░█▀▀░█░▀▄░█▀▀█
░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
░█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█ ░ █▀█
░█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄ ░█▀▀█
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░ ▀░▀░░▀
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░█░░░░█
███▄▄█░░░░░███▄
▓▓█░░░░ CRYPTO ░░░█
▓▓█░░░░ Add This ░█
▓▓█░░░░ Please! ░░█
▓▓█░░░ AND GIVE░█
▓▓█░░░ ME ONE!!!░█
▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░█

Hex Workshop

YourOpponent
06-25-2014, 08:31 PM
It would be nice. As it is I've been writing it all on paper...should I could enter it in with Excel but that involves more alt tabbing than I like to do.

Yoss
06-26-2014, 03:55 PM
+1 to this idea. Honestly, most things you see on eBay would be good to have here.

DionyzRex
06-26-2014, 05:54 PM
I believe this is on the list

Pheelon
06-27-2014, 03:09 AM
I believe this is on the list

I hope it is - in the meantime a simple Mail-Text Export (as csv maybe) could help - shouldn't be hard to code imo (since its basically just a db-select saved as csv)

same for the collection list (List-Display option is basically just a Table that can be saved as is to a csv) - imo hight value low cost features.
(low cost as in I probably could code it in an hour since all the data is allready there in the client)

SilentMage
07-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Since this thread got the attention of a dev... I'll plug my one request here regarding AH:

Could you add an "UP/DOWN" arrow on the headers for the columns? This way it is very clear that you can sort by those columns while in the AH. From a usability standpoint I think this could clear up any confusing regarding the ability to sort in ascending or descending order by any of the columns. Here's a screenshot below of the proposal (coloring and whatnot aside - I'd leave it to you regarding how they would look):

http://i58.tinypic.com/1411d29.jpg

Note that the UP arrow for Minimum Price is highlighted, showing that column (and results listed) is currently sorted in ascending order.

EDIT: I noticed that the columns sort first by bidding price and then by buyout price - perhaps for the Minimum Bid column you'd have text next to the arrow that changed depending on whether or not it was sorting by Bid or Buy.

Also, here's a link to the raw (larger) image: http://oi58.tinypic.com/1411d29.jpg

~SilentMage