PDA

View Full Version : Easy access to a compilation of all cards to download?

Bells
06-26-2014, 05:25 AM
Hey there fellas.

So, i wanted to work on a small series of videos for my channel where each week i would present a selection of cards from hex, one for each shard. Nothing fancy, just a "known the cards, here is what they do" type of deal. No fancy strategy or combos, just a clean rundown of the set.

I felt it would aid me immensely if i could have easy access to all the cards in good quality in a fashion that allow me to quickly sort them out into little "packages" , since this is super fast and easy to do, it would be best to just do a bunch in a roll i think...

I know it's fairly easy to get access to the cards in the game, and there are plenty of sites that show us all the cards in decent enough quality... but i wanted to know if there is a pack, zip or some-such of all cards that i can locate on the web somewhere...

ossuary
06-26-2014, 05:57 AM
If there is, I haven't found it yet. I'm quite disappointed that CZE never put out an official spoiler. It's kind of necessary to have a good quality scan of all of the cards - preferably before the set is even released.

I checked on hex.tcgbrowser.com (the best site I've personally seen with the card data, deckbuilder, etc.), and they unfortunately don't have a way to download the cards / images.

Bells
06-26-2014, 06:19 AM
Since CZE has all the assets, it really does seem like a lost opportunity to not have their own spoiler package to the players... i mean, i really see no downside to this. At all...

Glae
06-26-2014, 07:49 AM
If you go into the folder that Hex is in, they actually have images of all the cards. There's a folder with the hi rez art by itself, which is the actual artwork used when you zoom into a card. Its located in a folder called Sets. There's also a version that has the zoomed out version with the card wrapper, this is the version you see in the card manager, in hand or on the field. I don't recall what this folder is atm.

The cards and art all have have names that aren't super helpful, so you might need to sort through them a bit. But if you've got the client you already have them. You can always just search for images within the Hex folder, they'll pop right up.

There's also old art (Briar Legion and Baby Yeti), unreleased alternate art (Soul Marble) and unreleased cards (PVE and things pushed to set 2)

hexinggems
06-26-2014, 11:38 AM
My site http://www.hexmine.com would help you filter down your search to create your packages, but alas no download for everything yet