PDA

View Full Version : In this thread: "Fixed" versions of Set 1 cards we want for Set 2.

hashinshin
06-28-2014, 03:49 PM
I'll start off:

Mushwocky always seemed really good to me, but a GREAT version of him would be one that could eat dead bunnies out of your graveyard. So you can exile bunnies from your graveyard for +2/+2 instead of sacrifice for +3/+3.

Vorsa
06-28-2014, 04:27 PM
I'd just be happier with a wild Mushwocky equivalent with Crush, as Mushwocky without Crush = :(

I really want to see a blood-or-sapphire buff like the old iteration of Blood Aura, making a troop unblockable (with or without caveats).

Not a fix, but a gap - would like to see some diamond cards with gem slots that are neither:

a] Cost 2 lightweights with 2/1 or 1/2 stats.
b] Shockingly below-curve 5 cost troops.

They have some interesting gems, but nothing to showcase them...

Tinfoil
06-28-2014, 04:28 PM
But the theme for Blood-bunnies is sacrifice and you wouldnt get synergy with Eulogist and Bloodbearer. Also its a bit too similar to the effect og High Tomb Lord (or is it King?). But I wouldn't mind another type of card that could "eat" things in your graveyard to power it.

fabriazp
06-28-2014, 04:52 PM
Rot caster: Destroy any troop non-artifact non-blood.
Clear sky stormcaller: Non basic ability
Judgement: QA
Mortar Strike: QA and cost 4, maybe uncommon.

Also would like to see the others "PACTS" comming. For example, Pact of Wisdom for sapphire, Pact of Madness for ruby, Pact of Tranquility for diamond.
sap: negating abilities, ruby: dealing damage, Dia: Preventing damage