PDA

View Full Version : Please send the chests to our accounts before tourney ends

BlackRoger
06-30-2014, 07:40 AM
I really love opening the chests after draft, but unfortunetally I have to sit down and wait for the draft to finish when I'm eliminated early.

It would be really nice if you would just send those to our account after the draft portion so we could go open them as soon as we're done :)
Since it's not like the tourney results affects how many chests we get.

noragar
06-30-2014, 08:17 AM
I would much rather them spend their resources to implement the features that are needed to move forward toward open beta and launch than to go back and redesign a system that is already working perfectly fine.

BTW, are you sure the chests aren't there before the tournament ends? You need to close the client and restart it before they will show up, but I've never noticed a single time that the chests I was expecting weren't already there when I looked for them, and I can't believe that none of those instances came after a first round loss where I relogged before the tournament had ended.

Scammanator
06-30-2014, 11:03 AM
I would much rather them spend their resources to implement the features that are needed to move forward toward open beta and launch than to go back and redesign a system that is already working perfectly fine.

BTW, are you sure the chests aren't there before the tournament ends? You need to close the client and restart it before they will show up, but I've never noticed a single time that the chests I was expecting weren't already there when I looked for them, and I can't believe that none of those instances came after a first round loss where I relogged before the tournament had ended.

I recently had a tournament fail to complete, and I never got the chests. So yeah, I think they're tied to rewards somehow.

Yoss
06-30-2014, 12:19 PM
By "open" I believe the OP means "spin". As a QoL issue, I agree with the sentiment. Also, it would be cool to access the Wheels while you have down time in the tournament, so you can actually spin them before you even finish. This is not a high priority request, just a wish list item for later.