PDA

View Full Version : HEX Update - Constructed Battles

Shaqattaq
07-18-2014, 04:30 PM
Hi HEXers! There was a ton of news and we want to make sure you donít miss any of it! First, letís talk about decklists!

https://hextcg.com/hex-update-constructed-battles/

Gwaer
07-18-2014, 05:46 PM
Looks like I'm streaming this tournament with Ben! So much for not telling anyone about it if I lost! Link in the article.

Rivertrace
07-18-2014, 06:25 PM
Phil looks very much like Edward Snowden on that card!

KingGabriel
07-18-2014, 08:19 PM
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts/481824 For the full cards if people missed them.

Vorsa
07-19-2014, 12:29 AM
What a tournament next Saturday! :cool:
Much appreciate the devs choosing a time GMT players can participate - most games would not have.

7 Days to settle on a deck...

~ Notes ~
The giant robot is "Tectonic Megahulk" - hopefully out to restore some prestige to the word tectonic. ;)
The vennen pic is "IS", so possibly Incubation Slave AA.

Odai
07-19-2014, 12:32 AM
And more news with stuff to spend money on, you guys...

But seriously is this your guys first game you make or do you have people with background in your team? Its taking you really really long to do stuff for some reason and its not like you have to think about own gamerules/cards these are obviously from MTG.

Frost3
07-19-2014, 01:42 PM
I took this tournament with the devs to imply that it would be a four round tournament. Can anyone confirm, i need to make sure i have enough time to play before work.

Kalashnikov
07-19-2014, 05:15 PM
Odai no offense but judging from all the posts you make it seriously looks like you are on the payroll for Hasbro.

Vorsa
07-20-2014, 12:36 AM
I took this tournament with the devs to imply that it would be a four round tournament. Can anyone confirm, i need to make sure i have enough time to play before work.

No-one knows for sure unless the devs post, but in general I don't believe we should expect any more rounds for having more participants.

However; if we get as high as having 100+ matches per round, do expect that every round will last a full 60 minutes (since the next round can only begin once the slowest of those 100+ matches is complete).

Given large-scale tournaments do have a habit of busting the game though + possibly generous prizes for participating + special prize beating a dev (whatever the round), I would certainly recommend turning up (early) and playing as much as you're able - even if only a match or 2. :D

(I'm sure the devs would appreciate it too, since this is a server load test as well as an event.)

stiii
07-20-2014, 03:53 PM
Odai no offense but judging from all the posts you make it seriously looks like you are on the payroll for Hasbro.

It is pretty funny as MTGO v4 has just come out and it is terrible.

Odai
07-21-2014, 01:26 AM

That would be nice, but sadly i dont get anything. I still need to buy my boosters. :/

I know my comments are negativ, but most of the time im right. They focus way to much on letting people spend money instead of progressing with the development to bring in some NEW stuff (and not only copied "features" from MTG)

There are games out there that got programmed and finished in shorter time and they had less money to do so. So far all i got here from my money is a MTG demo.