PDA

View Full Version : VIP notification?

eimerian
07-21-2014, 03:34 AM
I bought the VIP program

Will I get in-game messages, when I get my weekly pack?
Or are we supposed to keep notes on how many packs we have and check daily to see, if we suddenly have one more?

zz_tophat
07-21-2014, 03:40 AM
Yes.

eimerian
07-21-2014, 03:42 AM
Yes.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/%2091971d1384362372-thermogenic-list-futurama-fry-not%20.att

bytestream
07-21-2014, 03:52 AM
What about the monthly tournaments, how do they work?

Are there multiple tournaments for each time zone or do you have to get up in the middle of the night or take a day off from work to play?

Xenavire
07-21-2014, 03:55 AM
What about the monthly tournaments, how do they work?

Are there multiple tournaments for each time zone or do you have to get up in the middle of the night or take a day off from work to play?

The monthly VIP tournaments aren't live just yet (but all entries will be awarded as ticket entries, so you don't miss out), and when they do go live, they will be running over the last weekend of a month (I think that is what we were last told.) Multiple queues will exist so anyone in different time zones will have a shot at entering.

Kroan
07-21-2014, 03:59 AM
You don't get a mail when you receive your weekly pack. Your weekly pack will be handed out each week at the time that you started your VIP subscription. You can keep track of it by hand, but from my experience the packs are handed out as they should.

RanaDunes
07-21-2014, 04:47 AM
This whole VIP program is confusing.
I know I should be in a VIP program (can't remember if it's one or three months). But I have no idea if I have successfully redeemed/activated the VIP program or not and I have no idea when it's going to end to buy a new one.

We need some kind of status (maybe in profile section?) at least put it somewhere for the time being to let us know if we have a VIP program active and its expiration day and a notification we've collected a pack every time we do.

eimerian
07-21-2014, 05:05 AM
We need some kind of status (maybe in profile section?) at least put it somewhere for the time being to let us know if we have a VIP program active and its expiration day and a notification we've collected a pack every time we do.

This please.

I'm actually surprised that we don't get a message for the weekly pack since all the other notifications we get (purchasing plat, tournament winnings, AH stuff,...) are well implemented and clear.

I hope this will be fixed in a future update.

malloc31
07-21-2014, 05:06 AM
totally agree with Rana

Kroan
07-21-2014, 05:36 AM
I know I should be in a VIP program (can't remember if it's one or three months). But I have no idea if I have successfully redeemed/activated the VIP program or not and I have no idea when it's going to end to buy a new one.

If you're referring to the Kickstart VIP, that has not been activated yet. Whenever your VIP starts (or gets renewed automatically) you receive an ingame mail as well as a mail to your email address.

noragar
07-21-2014, 05:52 AM

I'm not home right now to double check this, but I believe if you click on "Buy VIP" in the store, the first page will say whether you have an active VIP subscription and when it will expire.

YourOpponent
07-21-2014, 07:17 AM
I'm not home right now to double check this, but I believe if you click on "Buy VIP" in the store, the first page will say whether you have an active VIP subscription and when it will expire.

It does. I know that without checking...still though from an outsider's point of view it would be logical to not think of clicking on a button to "buy VIP" to find out how much you have left. Maybe a pop up message when you login saying something like, "Welcome to Hex. You currently have 12 days left of VIP."

Gwaer
07-21-2014, 08:40 AM
To dunno about that. But at least a mail when you get a pack. And maybe another a few days before your sub runs out. Definitely one after it is reupped.

Yoss
07-21-2014, 09:59 AM

This!

Zophie
07-21-2014, 10:57 PM
I got an email today actually when my VIP auto-renewed for the month. I felt really warm and fuzzy inside when I read it and smiled.

Vorpal
07-22-2014, 09:07 AM
There is no email when you get a pack, though there should be.

I have set up a spreadsheet to track how many packs I should have at any one time - vip, draft consumption,draft rewards, ah purchases, etc.

So far it has always matched up precisely, which is great.