PDA

View Full Version : The Hextechs Open!!!

MythicFishmom
08-10-2014, 07:39 PM
THE HEXTECHS OPEN

We are happy to announce that the Hextechs will be hosting a new tournament series, The Hextechs Open! The first tournament will be conducted on August 16th 2014 11am EDT (8am PDT/5pm CET). The format will be Standard Constructed with reserves. Decklists will remain confidential until the Top 8, but must be submitted to Hextechstv@gmail.com at latest 90 mins prior to the start of the first round. Anyone without a confirmed deck list will be dropped 60 mins before round one.

This tournament is open to everyone and has no entry fee! The prizes will scale depending on the number of rounds (example: 6 rounds will result in 100 packs being distributed amongst the top 32). The pairings will be decided through Challonge at challonge.com/Hextechsopen - you can sign up by clicking the link. Itís important to note that none of the Hextechs will be participating in the open. If you have any issues you can contact any of the Hextechs through the official live stream at twitch.tv/hextechstv while we are doing the tournament coverage.

Rules and Regulations:

No shows will be dropped after round 1.
Decklists need to include keep name, champion, a 60 card minimum main deck and a 15 card reserve (clearly labeled).
Two mins will be allowed to do reserves between games. This is done out of trust and respect so please try your best to take no more than two mins.
You can ask for a deck check if you believe there is something suspicious in your opponents deck or reserves. Each player is allowed two challenges so use them wisely (if you are right the challenge will be refunded).
If you are playing with a card in your main deck that is supposed to be in the reserves during game one it will result in a game loss, if you are found to be playing with a card not in your submitted 75 then it will result in an immediate drop and loss of any you would have otherwise gained.
Card bannings will be announced two days before the tournament.

Qiro
08-14-2014, 02:31 AM
I really appreciate it!

One question though, do we need to provide a "15 card reserve" or is this just optional?

I was just thinking about rookies like me - and the absence of a really big collection so far. I'm happy with my 65 card deck...

Khendral
08-14-2014, 06:19 AM
You can always have a 15-shard reserves and not use it :)

YourOpponent
08-14-2014, 06:33 AM
I really appreciate it!

One question though, do we need to provide a "15 card reserve" or is this just optional?

I was just thinking about rookies like me - and the absence of a really big collection so far. I'm happy with my 65 card deck...

Nothing else your reserve could be shards and artifacts...never hurts to be a little more prepared :)

Littlejon24
08-14-2014, 11:01 AM
drop the ban hammer already!

GaiusMarcus
08-14-2014, 02:31 PM
signup is by submitting a deck list?

Qiro
08-15-2014, 04:47 AM
Ok, thanks - i'll give it a thought...

GaiusMarcus
08-15-2014, 12:36 PM
Only banned card is Relentless Corruption, per the HexTechs team: