PDA

View Full Version : VIP Tournaments

Agon
08-17-2014, 05:46 AM
Hello everyone. I had a question regarding the VIP program, which I have been a member of for the past 6 weeks or so. In the description of the VIP program it mentions a tournament exclusive the VIP members, with exclusive prizes, which is held once a month. I however have not seen any VIP tournament listed in the tournament roster on the days I've logged in, nor have I received any e-mail notification in regards to such a tournament. So my question is, is the VIP exclusive tournament(s) available, or is this another thing which hasn't been implemented yet?

Thanks.

SirGregory
08-17-2014, 06:00 AM
Hasn't been implemented yet.

Rieper
08-17-2014, 06:26 AM
Not in yet, but it will be a token system. So you should get a ticket for each month you been signed up. So you arenīt losing anything.

Vorpal
08-17-2014, 10:57 AM
Yeah, not implemented yet, but they are tracking things so everyone will get the tickets they deserve.

I hope these tournaments may be a misc of constructed and limited, not just one or the other.

Rokz
08-17-2014, 01:22 PM
Yeah it will be available soon and you will receive a WHITE VIP TOKEN once per month. Currently there may be plans to makeup for those missed VIP Tournaments but we don't know what we will receive at this point.

Saeijou
08-17-2014, 02:22 PM
Yeah it will be available soon and you will receive a WHITE VIP TOKEN once per month. Currently there may be plans to makeup for those missed VIP Tournaments but we don't know what we will receive at this point.

Where do you got that info?

Rokz
08-17-2014, 03:31 PM
Which part?

Mike411
08-17-2014, 04:41 PM
I'm curious about where it was announced the tokens would be white, hehe.

YourOpponent
08-17-2014, 06:11 PM

Well I thought they already had plans for it and are giving us one token from each of our previous VIP months...and with the monthly tournaments being over a period of 2-3 days with multiple ones each day...the token could be used then to get into them...along with whatever the rest of the entry fee is.

Rokz
08-17-2014, 06:42 PM
I'm curious about where it was announced the tokens would be white, hehe.

Well it wasn't 'announced' but I happened to discover this myself... I'm sure you could too but I don't want to explain it to the public.

wolzarg
08-18-2014, 02:59 PM
Its not really a big deal they are just laying there in the folder its not like you ripped open a ton of code and dug through it.