PDA

View Full Version : fundamental game bugs in last nights draft

plaguedealer
08-26-2014, 07:39 AM
Hello,

My in game name is Pandaemonium and I played a draft last night around 7:45 central time. In the draft there were some serious bugs I saw. The first bug was that spearcliff peg did not come into play but the resources were used. In another my opponent tried to triple block but his two spellshielded guys (the 4 cost saphhire with a socket common) would not block. In the finals it seemed that my opponents card died for no reason.

Xexist
08-26-2014, 08:39 AM
I think perhaps the game AI has become self aware, and has subsequently gone crazy.

juggernaut
08-26-2014, 10:16 AM
Hello,

My in game name is Pandaemonium and I played a draft last night around 7:45 central time. In the draft there were some serious bugs I saw. The first bug was that spearcliff peg did not come into play but the resources were used. In another my opponent tried to triple block but his two spellshielded guys (the 4 cost saphhire with a socket common) would not block. In the finals it seemed that my opponents card died for no reason.

I was your opponent in the finals last night. I think the bug was that the creature (Mazat Ranger) was socketed with the -1/-1 if blocked gem and that information got transferred to itself when it went to block the incoming creature. It was listed as a 3 power / 0 toughness creature in my graveyard.

Rycajo
08-26-2014, 11:13 AM
The -1/-1 gem has been bugged for a while. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.