PDA

View Full Version : Eternal guardian:

Kuzimo
08-28-2014, 08:24 AM
EG is preventing dmg from both players...not sure bout both players troops..but deff both players aren't taking any dmg once he is resolved on the board on either side. EG is basically the ultimate equalizer in this game against aggro...so now its broke, i realize this has been going on for a few, but that makes me wonder if it will be fixed for the event in Sept that hextcgpro is hosting? i really hope so...
I apologize if this is a repeat of another thread that said same thing, but obv it has not been fixed. TY for reading.

ossuary
08-28-2014, 08:40 AM
This is a known issue, the card got broken in the last patch and hasn't been fixed yet.

Kuzimo
08-28-2014, 08:47 AM
ok...i respect the patch, but kinda hard to test any decks currently...just sayin. he kinda stabilizes the meta...imho. :| i get it the tourney is not top priority for em...but seems kinda important. its not a 1/2 bunny.

Kuzimo
08-28-2014, 09:07 AM
guess simple question is will this be addressed any time soon? or no...like...RC? can we try and build with this card any time soon or no? Sorry to ask..but i think its a valid question??

ossuary
08-28-2014, 10:15 AM
Nobody knows. No response from the devs on all the bugs they introduced into the game last patch.

Olfff
08-28-2014, 05:44 PM
I bought two of these bad boys inthe AU just before the patch... I hope the issue will be adressed, i'm in no hurry but it'd be a shame not to be able to play them at all.