PDA

View Full Version : Attacking bug in 128 sealed

Littlejon24
08-28-2014, 05:49 PM
i had a 1/1 shin'hare sensei (draw card), and a 3/3 Nulzann in play (+1+1 gem).

i proceeded to my attack phase. my opponent had no troops in play so i clicked on both of my troops to attack and attempt to deal 4 damage to my opponent. both animations to target my opponent's champion illuminated. this is where it went wrong. after targeting, i hit the skip button to proceed to the defender's priority window. my troops did not exhaust.

my opponent skipped his priority and neither of my troops attacked. my 2nd main phase started and the animations targeting my opponent on each of my troops were still illuminated indicating an attack. even during my opponent's turn they were still illuminated.

Littlejon24
08-28-2014, 07:34 PM
another bug just encountered

twice in one game, the client skipped my attack phase altogether. I am unsure why

Yoss
09-03-2014, 09:38 PM
I just had this in Proving Grounds. Attacked with Eldritch Dreamer, Bucc, and Corpse Fly into his empty board. They showed attack lines, but combat was skipped and the attack lines never went away for the rest of the game.

Gwaer
09-03-2014, 10:47 PM
This is a common bug it seems this patch, once it happens you will be unable to attack or block with those troops, often reconnecting will fix that portion of the bug.