PDA

View Full Version : Sealed Tournament Deck Saving Bug

Rhilin
08-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Affected accounts/characters: Rhilinraine

When does the bug appear?: Scheduled sealed tournaments

Detailed description of the problem:

Upon saving a deck, if you decide to make alterations to that deck, say, scrap the deck and change cards, upon saving the new deck, the client will then actually combine the two formats. On Scheduled Sealed Tournament E814E13025D8C, I created Tournament Deck 4082822000303500, upon inspection you will notice sapphire cards in the deck, but no resources. I saved the deck before adding resources, and ultimately decided on the diamond and ruby deck. Upon saving the deck a second time and starting the tournament, my deck was registered from 40 cards to 52.

Opened up a ticket but I just hope this doesn't happen to someone else, $15 (1500 plat) is a steep find to find that bug, but I know from now on I wont save my deck until I am completely satisfied with it.

Yoss
09-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Someone else also reported something like this. I expect you'll be reimbursed by Support.

nicosharp
09-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Yes, I had this exact problem. But it luckily only occurred once out of 3 sealed tournaments, so that's 1 out of 12+ games that would involve sideboarding.

After creating a support ticket, I was reimbursed, but I haven't gotten home yet, so I am not sure if the reimbursement was another free entry to a 128man sealed. This is overly generous, as although it cost me that particular round completely, I was able to keep playing.
I think the actual cost of entry is 1400 plat, but I might be wrong - 200 plat entry, and 6 packs.

Yoss
09-03-2014, 02:33 PM
It is double the cost of Draft.