PDA

View Full Version : Can't Select Deck in Constructed

TheSwallowsNest
08-31-2014, 01:08 PM
I haven't done really any constructed tournaments sticking mostly to draft, however with the tickets I got yesterday I decided to queue up for swiss constructed.

When it asks me to select a deck, the default deck is my modified dwarf starter deck (I guess its because its the oldest one in my deck collection after I deleted my original dwarf starter deck), I then click the drop down menu and choose the one I want (diamond/blood).

While waiting in the queue the "Selected deck: " originally displays my diamond/blood deck that I want. However after about 30 seconds it changes back to my dwarf deck. I dropped queue and rejoined and the same thing happened over and over.

I eventually gave up because my dwarf deck sucks and I don't want to waste a ticket trying to play that.

Note: I double checked that my diamond/blood is not an invalid deck.

Xenavire
08-31-2014, 01:32 PM
I haven't done really any constructed tournaments sticking mostly to draft, however with the tickets I got yesterday I decided to queue up for swiss constructed.

When it asks me to select a deck, the default deck is my modified dwarf starter deck (I guess its because its the oldest one in my deck collection after I deleted my original dwarf starter deck), I then click the drop down menu and choose the one I want (diamond/blood).

While waiting in the queue the "Selected deck: " originally displays my diamond/blood deck that I want. However after about 30 seconds it changes back to my dwarf deck. I dropped queue and rejoined and the same thing happened over and over.

I eventually gave up because my dwarf deck sucks and I don't want to waste a ticket trying to play that.

Is the deck working correctly vs the AI/Proving grounds? Because there is a known display bug with deck names during queues, and it seems like you have experienced exactly that. As far as I am aware, the name will change, but the deck itself will not. If something does go wrong, you can always contact support for a full refund of the ticket (even though it was a ticket entry itself.)

bustersg
09-03-2014, 12:18 AM
me too had this problem.
the screen flicker and refresh the tourn info - that is when the deck name jumped back to my Shaire starter deck name.

MythicFishmom
09-03-2014, 04:41 AM

I've seen this as well. It appears to be a visual bug because I have also seen my mono blood deck shown as my selected deck for draft. Whatever deck you choose should be the one that you play in the tournament despite what the "Deck Selected" section says in the que.